After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how...

Discus and support After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how can I find my old history and bring it into my new system?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HenryGatzke, Dec 3, 2022.

1. HenryGatzke
    HenryGatzke Guest

After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how...

After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how can I find my old history and bring it into my new system?

:)

HenryGatzke, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how can I find my old history and bring it into my new system?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this HENRYGATZKE

Just to confirm, are you referring to your owned games?
    If that’s the case tell me… what happens exactly when you try to search your owned games?

And, are you able to see all your purchases in your Microsoft account order history here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  3. ConceitedCat498 Win User

I cant get into my games to play a game. all I get is sign in error and error code 1170000

Further comment: I was able to access the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my computer running Windows 8.1. After that I was able to also access the Collection via the computer running Windows 10 since they are wirelessly interconnected. So now I can
    access & play. However my solitaire "game history" for all of September (as well as most August "badges") have not carried over, Badges for July and before ARE available!
  4. Faldomir Win User

Can't Install Outer Worlds

Yeah I can't click on the install button in the microsoft store and it tells me that my computer isn't linked with my microsoft account. I'm really confused since when I look upon my options so do I actually find my computer is I just concluded that Microsoft
    store in specific don't find my computer.

Edit:

I solved it by scrolling down in the microsoft store page for the game and it told me it needed a new version of windows which wasn't automatically updated. Went into windows update and clicked below for version 1903
  5. Cheshirecatno1 Win User

Playing games i bought on my old xbox on my new xbox.

where on xbox do i find order history. I can only find it on computer on my microsoft account . ?
  6. The1337gamer Win User

problems whith parchuse

You should be able to find it on your download history, i can't remember how to access download history on my xbox but i think you press the guide button and then go to account setting and find download history. If you can't find your download history on
    the xbox you can view it here, you just add the map pack to your download queue and it should auto download when you connect to xbox live next time: https://live.xbox.com/en-GB/Download/History
Thema:

1. After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how... - Similar Threads - updating computer hardware

2. i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i...: i played Big fish games for years i had an update on my computer now i cannot play games i uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times nothing works [Moved form Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For...
  3. MSFS Issues after Computer Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS Issues after Computer Update: I am new to MSFS and use X-Plane mostly. I decided to give it a try and have had nothing but frustrations. Most i will not get into. My computer received updates this week and when I went to open...
  4. I keep getting updates showing up on my computer when using it. At that time does a curser...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting updates showing up on my computer when using it. At that time does a curser...: I keep getting updates filling my screen much after being hacked. The curser keeps moving when this show full screen. Is this windows legit/ aca9b81d-b7d0-4723-ae7e-94ae8f6b2675
  5. Elite series 2 not connecting to computer after failed firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 not connecting to computer after failed firmware update: I decided to use the xbox accessories app with my elite series 2 controller, it needed an update and while it was updating it disconnected an the controller doesnt work wired or with bluetooth....
  6. After a update in early August I lost my microsoft solitare collection. My computer says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After a update in early August I lost my microsoft solitare collection. My computer says it...: After a update in early August I lost my Microsoft solitaire collection. My computer says it is still installed but cannot find. 4ac7e518-eed4-40ea-8945-5550ba25e29b
  7. xbox one OSU update file- Xbox support page not loading on my computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one OSU update file- Xbox support page not loading on my computer: I recently upgraded my internal hard drive because my old one got fried and then I installed the new one but was receiving error code E105 and I was told I need to get the OSU1 file but the page...
  8. White update screen comes up then computer freezers

in XBoX on Consoles
    White update screen comes up then computer freezers: Hi My son has an xbox ones I bought him for Christmas every time he goes on it a white screen comes up with newsoft wear update needed and then freezes and we have to turn in off at the plug....
  9. AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?: AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ? Hi, I understand your issue with conserving space, however the Xbox Apps take up very little storage. If you...
  10. Updates screw up my computer contents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates screw up my computer contents: My computer was upgraded and I lost almost all of my Jigsaw Puzzles (ones I have purchased). How do I get them back? 7bc5deb0-478b-48d9-85a0-02724788c56f