After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how...

Discus and support After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how can I find my old history and bring it into my new system?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HenryGatzke, Dec 3, 2022.

  1. HenryGatzke
    HenryGatzke Guest

    After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how...


    After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how can I find my old history and bring it into my new system?

    :)
     
    HenryGatzke, Dec 3, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how can I find my old history and bring it into my new system?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

    Hope you're doing great today despite this HENRYGATZKE

    Just to confirm, are you referring to your owned games?
    If that’s the case tell me… what happens exactly when you try to search your owned games?

    And, are you able to see all your purchases in your Microsoft account order history here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  3. ConceitedCat498 Win User

    I cant get into my games to play a game. all I get is sign in error and error code 1170000

    Further comment: I was able to access the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my computer running Windows 8.1. After that I was able to also access the Collection via the computer running Windows 10 since they are wirelessly interconnected. So now I can
    access & play. However my solitaire "game history" for all of September (as well as most August "badges") have not carried over, Badges for July and before ARE available!
  4. Faldomir Win User

    Can't Install Outer Worlds

    Yeah I can't click on the install button in the microsoft store and it tells me that my computer isn't linked with my microsoft account. I'm really confused since when I look upon my options so do I actually find my computer is I just concluded that Microsoft
    store in specific don't find my computer.

    Edit:

    I solved it by scrolling down in the microsoft store page for the game and it told me it needed a new version of windows which wasn't automatically updated. Went into windows update and clicked below for version 1903
  5. Cheshirecatno1 Win User

    Playing games i bought on my old xbox on my new xbox.

    where on xbox do i find order history. I can only find it on computer on my microsoft account . ?
  6. Panicsdoum Win User

    Permenently Banned without reasons and no warning. Enforcement history is empty!

    How do i contact them?

    "A permenent ban is applied after an history of enforcement actions." "Enforcement analyze history, permanent ban are not awarded lightly" I have no history!!

    Also, its kind of a fraud from Microsoft as it steal my store money!! I can't buy anymore and can't transfer!! This is an illegal action!! Do I have to sue Microsoft or what? No support?

    I don't even understand what happened to my account!!

    I can't access my game offline and its written I should be! I Always ask for xbox sign-in and kick me out! I'm playing Farming Simulator 22!! Whet happens to my purchases?? Microsoft steal them from me??
Thema:

After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how...

Loading...
  1. After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how... - Similar Threads - updating computer hardware

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. Not able to install or update Xbox App on new computer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to install or update Xbox App on new computer: Hello! I'm trying to install or update the Xbox app on new laptop, the laptop already was with the app and needed update only, however, hours already and nothing has been done. I already update...