After update my Xbox is really slow to start and games are timing out before loading

Discus and support After update my Xbox is really slow to start and games are timing out before loading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the latest update it took at least 10 minutes for my system to boot up and then none of my game s will load just times out. I restarted the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kevin dragan, May 17, 2023.

1. kevin dragan
    kevin dragan Guest

After update my Xbox is really slow to start and games are timing out before loading

After the latest update it took at least 10 minutes for my system to boot up and then none of my game s will load just times out. I restarted the Xbox and still nothing. Maybe I should just go buy ps5.

:)

kevin dragan, May 17, 2023
  2. SethToth Win User

Yeah I've tried that and still no luck I even did the cache reset and some improvement but still same issues.
  3. Donovan sopher Win User

I have done the power cycle more than once and it still didn't fix the issue. Its also in apex legends as well i can load into the game but its lagging and sound for everything is completely off
  4. kevin dragan Win User

If I do the reset will I lose progress in games n such. I’ve done a reset where I kept the games and that did not fix it.
  5. kevin dragan Win User

I power cycled console and that seemed to fix the issue for now. After the last update, I had to do this as well and then dealt with game freeze constantly. Even when playing offline. If this is a new common issue I will switch consoles to something with less issues.
  6. Attila Pintér Win User

Then, I dont know. Did you clean your xbox? Maybe you should try it. I have done it but didnt solved the issue, maybe in your case, it will be the solution.
Thema:

1. After update my Xbox is really slow to start and games are timing out before loading - Similar Threads - update really slow

2. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  5. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  6. My Xbox doesn’t want to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t want to update: I have my Xbox and I haven’t turned it on for a long time, and now that I have it to my brother it turns on and everything but it says we need to update the console, but when we try updating it it...
  7. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  8. there really needs to be an update notification

in XboX Insiders
    there really needs to be an update notification: i keep my xbox on all day, maybe not the best practice but it's what i do, because of this the only way i ever receive updates is when im forcefully kicked offline and out my game which is...
  9. This update is really not user friendly.

in XboX Insiders
    This update is really not user friendly.: in the past week my Xbox changed to the new Home Screen update, I can’t see my recent games so I have to go to apps and games if I want to play anything, this also means I can’t quit games so...
  10. this really isn't a question but the new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this really isn't a question but the new update: something is wrong with it, I'm 14 and i play some games on a regular basis. Roblox commonly crashes and assets stop loading so I reset it sometimes, but nothing was loading at all. so, I held the...