After the upgrade, I can not install the EA access application, and also Plex

Discus and support After the upgrade, I can not install the EA access application, and also Plex in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. After the upgrade, I can not install the EA access application, and also Plex. There is an error 0x80072f8f. The NAT status is open. The ports... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IndeezJo, Nov 3, 2017.

  1. IndeezJo
    IndeezJo Guest

    After the upgrade, I can not install the EA access application, and also Plex


    :)
     
    IndeezJo, Nov 3, 2017
    #1
  2. IndeezJo
    IndeezJo Guest
    Apps won't download

    My console has updated and removed the Plex and EA Access Hub applications, now I can't download them, error 0x80072f8f. I did hard reset and full reset, nothing helps. Only Youtube and Media Player applications have downloaded, all other applications can't
    be downloaded.
     
    IndeezJo, Nov 3, 2017
    #2
  3. Error 0x87de2714 - Not opening Applications

    I am reporting this issue for a friend (Xbox live account 'SHAH806').

    The issue is whenever we try to start any applications (youtube, plex, reddx, Ea access) the error code pops up after about 30 seconds (Pandora and Uplay
    work but that's all the apps he has).



    Initially we tried to delete the app and re-install it but the install
    fails at 100% we also tried to: Hard power cycle, deleting the user account and finding it again, and we ensured that we were logged in. Is there anything else that we can do?

    Side note: their internet provider seems to be 'low balling' them with internet speeds which may be the issue but i don't know. (3.67Mbps)
     
    Xbox Live User, Nov 4, 2017
    #3
  4. IndeezJo
    IndeezJo Guest

    After the upgrade, I can not install the EA access application, and also Plex

    Will anyone help me with technical support? The problem is not solved.
     
    IndeezJo, Nov 10, 2017
    #4
  5. IndeezJo Win User

    After the upgrade, I can not install the EA access application, and also Plex

    Will anyone help me with technical support? The problem is not solved.
  6. IndeezJo Win User

    Apps won't download

    My console has updated and removed the Plex and EA Access Hub applications, now I can't download them, error 0x80072f8f. I did hard reset and full reset, nothing helps. Only Youtube and Media Player applications have downloaded, all other applications can't
    be downloaded.
  7. Kapara Win User

    MKV Format Support!!!!!!!!!!

    Stop wasting your time. I have struggled for years with this and the solution is simple and you will never have to look back. Buy a Roku! They are about $60. Install the supported PLEX client for it. Free! Install the plex server product on your PC
    and in Plex, set the directory of the movies to the path where they are stored. It will download all metadata and cover art. It indexes all the Data so you can sort by year, Genre, Actor etc.... You will not regret making this move. I have 4 Roku's in
    my house and everyone gets to access all of our movies at the same time!
  8. Malacath Win User

    DNLA media Player

    I just installed that plex media server to my PC and the xbox was able to detect that straight away so if your xbox can't detect the windows media play or the plex then my assumption would be either your anti-virus, firewall or your some setting in your
    router is blocking access.
  9. Bitty13006 Win User

    How do I access files from my Mac desktop in the Media Player app?

    A Media Server needs to be installed and configured on the Mac. I use Plex Media Server. Do a google search for Plex Media.
Thema:

After the upgrade, I can not install the EA access application, and also Plex

Loading...
  1. After the upgrade, I can not install the EA access application, and also Plex - Similar Threads - upgrade install access

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Black desert- xbox series x/s upgrade install pack, won't cofirm my gamer profile...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black desert- xbox series x/s upgrade install pack, won't cofirm my gamer profile...: i will also include that my account is restricted with a full year suspension, notice of xbox enforcement action, when i press a to log in to bdo it'll reach "loading...confirming authorization"...
  7. Do i need to have 2020 installed to run the 40th upgrade?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need to have 2020 installed to run the 40th upgrade?: Do i need to have 2020 installed to run the 40th upgrade or can i just install and run the 40th by itself? Tia a08014da-7548-4d6a-9989-d17a23740809
  8. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  9. Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...: So I brought the premium upgrade on Microsoft flight simulator and it installs is 99% of the way until it gets to decompressing the b787 and it just freezes and doesn’t install it I am on Xbox...
  10. First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?: First time using upgrade machine on Atomic Heart unable to proceed or install round attack ab7cdf38-ea36-4c68-a7b3-32ee305027d1