After the system update cant connect to Xbox live

Discus and support After the system update cant connect to Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the latest system update im unable to connect to Xbox live.After the download update the Xbox restarted and when trying to login got the error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tigas99, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Tigas99
    Tigas99 Guest

Since the latest system update im unable to connect to Xbox live.After the download update the Xbox restarted and when trying to login got the error 80151909.Tryed another cable and other router ports.same result.I removed the ethernet cable and tryed
    wireless.it sucessfully test connected but when tryin to login same error. I am from Portugal and my ISP is ZON. My router is a Zon Hub 2.0. Already reset my modem(factory settings), cleaned Xbox cache, roll back update, uplug all cables.

After the Test Xbox LIVE connection i havê this

W: 0000 - 0008

X: 0000 - 000D

Y: 0C88 - 1C00

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID FFFF -FFFF

L: 8015 - 1909

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: wired

A: 192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.1.1

D: 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4

Hope you can help.

:)

Tigas99, Apr 2, 2014
  2. Xbox live update

I just bought a xbox and I cant connect to xbox live. it says a system update isavalibale from xbox live. if you decline you wont be able to connect to xbox live. I say yes to the update then it says it cant download and gives me a status code of 3F4B-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751.
    how do I make live work??!?!

WovenClock4412, Apr 2, 2014
  3. RawenSlemany
    RawenSlemany Guest
    I cant connect to xbox live

i cant connect to xbox live in network test after that it say you need to update to connect xbox live after i chose yes and update progress begin in after downloading update it say erore and show status codeAfter the system update cant connect to Xbox live :(4099-4174-1381-0300-C800-0036) how can i fix
    it pliz tell me???????

RawenSlemany, Apr 2, 2014
  4. After the system update cant connect to Xbox live

Hey Tigas99!

I am sorry to hear about the 80151909 error. This error can occur when your profile is unable to download. I would recommend trying these steps to get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Turn the console off by pressing the power button.
    • Once your console is off unplug the power cord.
    • Leave the console unplugged for 5 minutes then plug in your console.
    • Turn on your console.

Please let us know how this goes and we will be waiting to hear from you.

Mister Quimby, Apr 3, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey Tigas99!

I am sorry to hear about the 80151909 error. This error can occur when your profile is unable to download. I would recommend trying these steps to get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Turn the console off by pressing the power button.
    • Once your console is off unplug the power cord.
    • Leave the console unplugged for 5 minutes then plug in your console.
    • Turn on your console.

Please let us know how this goes and we will be waiting to hear from you.
  6. FateDecidesYou Win User

If you can´t download directly to Xbox, is there an alternative way to get a DLC from a PC to Xbox

why cant i stay into xbox live its giving much problems with the new system update it keeps saying i need to download it again and test my connection but my connection is fine but i get signed out after staying idle on live for about 15 mins can anyone help
  7. xbox360italy Win User

System Update Stopped

8. DangerousBard Win User

Xbox live update

9. IKEELU1ST Win User

i just renewed my gold membership for one year

Thema:

1. After the system update cant connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - system update cant

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  5. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  6. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  7. How do I update my Xbox 360 system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I update my Xbox 360 system: Hi I’m new, How do I update my Xbox live system I have an 8gb usb but it’s not working do I need an official Xbox storage device 0b2fb2db-4976-40ff-8ee4-8395f8301fef
  8. My Xbox series S won’t system update.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S won’t system update.: It keeps saying there’s a problem, but I’ve reset it twice and I’m unable to do an offline reset. Please help? 99e3bf41-b1e5-4752-a78f-662da4740462
  9. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  10. Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates?: Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates? It takes hrs and I have a superb connection. I spend a bit on here too, makes me want to throw it away. 927a8f13-bb2c-4c9f-9d0c-0f5ec2c295d7