After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

Discus and support After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BARA RUSS, May 22, 2024.

1. BARA RUSS
    BARA RUSS Guest

After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

:)

BARA RUSS, May 22, 2024
  2. WPAK Win User

After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 😳😳😳😡😡😡😡

Hi there,

if you have any external storage devices connected then please be sure to disconnect those to see if that solves the issue. If it does then it's most likely a external storage device that is experiencing a hardware failure.

If there are no external storage devices connected or it does not solve the issue then you can try a manual power cycle of the console to see if that helps. See the steps on this page on how to perform a manual power cycle:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

If that also does not help then you may want to try a different controller (if available) to see if that experiences the same issues.
    If it does then you can also try a factory reset, see the steps and options on how to perform a factory reset here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let it know if there are any results
  3. Professor Memes Win User

Fortnite won’t load on Xbox series x

Having the same problem now since the update last night
    Reinstalled Fortnite on my Series X for the “OG” update. Game crashes to dashboard all the time.

Some instances whilst loading the game, other crashes whilst in the menus and within the first few minutes of a match. Unplayable.

Any fixes?
  4. massive183 Win User

Xbox series X

I'm reading it as that is the issue, a lot of people are downloading the one version not the series x version and that's what the issue is meant to be as the act vison did not take on microsoft's smart delivery. some how people are actually installing the
    one version and not the X.

that been said mine series x was fine till they did the update and my friends did exactly the same on a separate update also try turning of ray tracing inside the games menus for time being too.
  5. GlenSheriff Win User

Backwards Compatibility Problem

I have a similar problem where none of my 3 60 disc games are being recognised by my series x or one x. Only startted after last update for back compat
  6. cpt sheridan Win User

Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to online session, but does connect to The Trial and Playground games

I don't know if these server problems are related to the updates they do for the game.

I remember not long after I installed the game on my Xbox series x last year it received an update a day or 2 later and I started getting a server error message on my Xbox series x yet on my Xbox one x the game played fine without an error message.
Thema:

1. After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? - Similar Threads - last update can't

2. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  3. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  4. Series X overheating after last Alpha Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Series X overheating after last Alpha Skip Ahead update: Ever since the most recent Alpha Skip Ahead update the fan speed remains at it's idol speed. The fan speed controller no longer gets told to increase fan speed as the need arises. Could also be...
  5. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...
  6. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  7. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  8. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  9. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  10. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...: After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do? ca422c93-026e-4f22-8bf2-8907cacab7ae