AFter reset and update the console turns on and i played games but once it shut off .. next...

Discus and support AFter reset and update the console turns on and i played games but once it shut off .. next... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had green screen on death issie with my Xbox One... i have updated the console few times, also tried factory reset few times but After each update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GameCheqer, Feb 24, 2023.

1. GameCheqer
    GameCheqer Guest

AFter reset and update the console turns on and i played games but once it shut off .. next...

I had green screen on death issie with my Xbox One... i have updated the console few times, also tried factory reset few times but After each update the console turns on and i am able to play some games but once i shut off the console .. next time again the green screen on death issue arises... please help

:)

GameCheqer, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Segomo Win User

IR Blaster not working

I spoke too soon. When I hold the power button down to shut off the xbox, the next time it's turned on, it turns on the TV. Then the next time after that I turn on the Xbox, it doesn't turn on the TV. It seems the only time after the Spring 2017 update
    the Xbox turns on a TV is after it's shut off holding the power button.

Looks like I'm not the only one after looking at the message boards :/
  3. Francia J. Win User

AFter reset and update the console turns on and i played games but once it shut off .. next time again the green screen on death issue arises...

4. Francia J. Win User

AFter reset and update the console turns on and i played games but once it shut off .. next time again the green screen on death issue arises...

I'm sorry to know that, were you able to reset the console removing everything as well?
  5. GameCheqer Win User

Thanks and Yes dear, I have already tried it with complete factory (complete) reset too... even the new OSU1 file (updated I feb-23) is now installed. Attched is the screen view of my updated XBOX One version serial number.
    [​IMG]
  6. GameCheqer Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, we just need to reset your console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
    Thanks for your prompt reply, I have already tried and done it this twice.. then I have also updated the console with OSU1 offline update thrice ... but each time after reconfiguration, I am able to play games only once to two.. then again "green screen On death " issue arises.
Thema:

1. AFter reset and update the console turns on and i played games but once it shut off .. next... - Similar Threads - reset update console

2. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. My Series S is stuck in update mode, is resetting the only way out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is stuck in update mode, is resetting the only way out?: My Xbox Series S automatically tried to update this weekend. It has got stuck on 3 of 3; 'Applying'. It will go no further. This happens when I try to update from the cloud, AND when I try to...
  5. My Xbox will not update and I've factory reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will not update and I've factory reset it: My Xbox one was unplugged during a Xbox update and now won't update , and I've factory reset an will won't update 032fcd1d-831b-4a67-94d9-75cbf788c99c
  6. Why did my MW2 progress reset following Nov. 2nd 2023 update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my MW2 progress reset following Nov. 2nd 2023 update?: My rank has been reset to 0. I no longer have access to player skins, my captured souls reset when I was over 600. I still have my Ranked Play skin equipped but cannot change it. I still have all...
  7. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  8. Series X started shutting off and resetting due to Insider Skip Ahead update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X started shutting off and resetting due to Insider Skip Ahead update?: So my original Series x starting shutting down and restarting two days ago no matter what game I was playing so all the online forums said it was overheating so I started and shipped to MS repair#...
  9. Series X after attempted System Update Failed Won't Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X after attempted System Update Failed Won't Factory Reset: After attempting to install latest update on my Series X it no longer works, I'm currently out for warranty since it's a first Gen. Why am I required to pay $300 to repair something I did not...
  10. i factory reset my xbox and is telling me there was a problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    i factory reset my xbox and is telling me there was a problem with the update: i factory reset my xbox and is telling me there was a problem with the update 5f38cd62-5b16-4ca5-b77b-8c9d764670b4