After redeeming a code, i was informed that it already been taken, how to solve it

Discus and support After redeeming a code, i was informed that it already been taken, how to solve it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After i boug i type my gift card, i w given a yellow sentence stated that the had already been taken, please help to solve this issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by a_bd_gamer1 daery, Nov 30, 2022.

1. After redeeming a code, i was informed that it already been taken, how to solve it

After i boug i type my gift card, i w given a yellow sentence stated that the had already been taken, please help to solve this issue.

:)

a_bd_gamer1 daery, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

After redeeming a code, i was informed that it already been taken, how to solve it

Hi a_bd_gamer1 daery,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience. As per description, you encountered issue redeeming gift codes and it says that it was already taken.

We could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest possible time. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your account. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team.

1. Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Select the " See Contact Options" or "Request a Call" button
    3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? - Subscriptions & Billing
      What's the issue? -I can't redeem a code
    4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue "code already redeemed" and then select the "Next" button.
    5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    Lastly, below you will find a link to an Xbox support article titled "Troubleshoot gift card and code issues". This will provide you with more information regarding the matter. Link: Troubleshoot gift card and code issues | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. XBF George L Win User

i cant redeem my minecraft windows 10 edition code

Hello LogGuy

I know this situation can be frustrating and we're here to help. I understand you're having trouble redeeming a code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Where did you acquire the code itself? Is there a chance that it has been redeemed to another account or
    that someone else has already redeemed it? Let us know a bit more information about what you're experiencing to determine how to best assist you. Take a look at this support article for a bit more information about redeeming codes:

How to redeem gift cards and codes
  4. MAlex2016 Win User

Says Gift Code Already Redeemed!!!!

Hi guys. I bought a game for my son from work so sent it as an email with the gift code. As soon as we got home and put code in it says the code has already been redeemed! How do I get a new code. Its not possible that anyone already redeemed it.
    Hello, I bought a game from the CDkeys site and I was struggling for almost a week with them together to solve this problem. Please give me some support because I have allocated a considerable amount for a game that tells me that it is already installed
    on another. consoles what is not true.
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Xbox live

If that code has already been redeemed, please check
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    to ensure the points haven't been credited to your account. If they haven't, please contact the retailer to inform them the code had been redeemed previously.
  6. AdrianYukimatsu Win User

Unable to redeem codes - XBOS1005

Hi Mister Beep,

Just checked that page, and it looks like it could be the issue at this stage, I have locations for Australia as well as the US, Russia and even Aruba...

The codes are for Gears of War, as well as prepaid codes for XBLive.

I'll see how with redeeming the codes after the billing location issue has been solved.

Thanks
Thema:

1. After redeeming a code, i was informed that it already been taken, how to solve it - Similar Threads - redeeming code was

2. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  3. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  4. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  5. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  6. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  7. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  8. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  9. Fortnite redeem code not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite redeem code not working: My daughter for a fortnite card for her birthday and we redeemed it for her but the code isn't working. Its saying .you cant redeem is code here but yet again you can redeem it through the...
  10. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095