After prolonged use my Series X starts “flashing” the brightness of white/light colors....

Discus and support After prolonged use my Series X starts “flashing” the brightness of white/light colors.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all, I’ve done some investigating of my own, and have been unable to find specifically the issue my Xbox is experiencing. It’s still under... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Binge_Gaming, Mar 22, 2023.

1. After prolonged use my Series X starts “flashing” the brightness of white/light colors....

Hello all,

I’ve done some investigating of my own, and have been unable to find specifically the issue my Xbox is experiencing. It’s still under warranty, but I suspect there’s an issue with the graphics card of my machine.

I’ve been unable to replicate my issue intentionally, it’ll come and go seemingly randomly, however I notice the issue more when the Xbox has been on for a couple hours.

Essentially the white/bright colors in any game (rocket league, BF, Forza) start ‘flashing’ giving an almost strobe light effect to my display.

I’ve messed with the Xbox settings, (reset them to default, messed with display settings and even tried switching up the HDMI cable), and I’ve even borrowed a friends Xbox Series X to ensure it’s not my tv that is at fault.

Right now it’s a nuisance; it isn’t game breaking, but if anyone has experienced something similar, please let me know what happened/what you did to try and fix it.

If it’ll help to attach a video, I can update this post with a link (it’ll be a video of my tv) but if it’s possible to get an answer without one, I’m at work for the next little bit, so the video would come a bit later.

Thanks for all your help if you’ve made it this far.

submitted by /u/Binge_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/Binge_Gaming, Mar 22, 2023
  2. VineethRaj23 Win User

Xbox one won't start

@onyxishere i tried those. Still no luck. The power brick still flashes the white light for about a second before going back to the orange color
  3. BRYAN AIIIR Win User

XBOX will not start.

Hey there!

So does the Xbox light flash continually or flash once and then go off? Does the power supply light stay lit up and if so what color is it?
    Hello,

The white lights on the XBOX and the power supply come on for a few seconds, then go out.

Subsequently, the power light stays on and amber.

During

the block reset test

(https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-power-supply-solution),

I get to step # 3 where it is mentioned to change the power unit.

The light flashes: white for about five seconds, orange for one second.
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

FEB XBOX ONE UPDATE

mines done it i turned my xbox off and the white light just started flashing
  5. Smwutches Win User

The green light on top of my Xbox X

The One X or Series X? Either way, there's not a green light. The only light on the console is the power button which should be white.
  6. Richiestang78 Win User

Xbox One Optical Port Issues

Should be a red light, can be dim or bright. Use a piece of white paper to clearly see it.
Thema:

After prolonged use my Series X starts “flashing” the brightness of white/light colors....

1. After prolonged use my Series X starts “flashing” the brightness of white/light colors.... - Similar Threads - prolonged Series starts

2. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  5. I have 2 Xbox series X on 2 different TV's.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have 2 Xbox series X on 2 different TV's.: I don't understand if they are both in 2 different TVs why does turning one on. Turn off the other. It completely cuts the Xbox off. Makes me resign in and load games. Why and how do I get it to...
  6. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  7. My xbox series s will not work on any tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s will not work on any tv: The xbox series s used to work on a 24” tv but i have moved and no longer have access to that tv, i have tried to buy a gaming tv and it doesnt work on that or a normal tv does anyone know the...
  8. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  9. can you optimize for series s/x these games

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you optimize for series s/x these games: 1 crash team racing nitro fueled 2 crash n sane triligoy 3 spyro reignited triligoy 4 gears of war 4 5 mx vs atv all out 6 megaman 11 7 red dead redemtion 2 8 star wars battlefront 2 ea 9...
  10. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...