After Pressing WIFI i want, it doesn't let me put my password and redirects me quickly to...

Discus and support After Pressing WIFI i want, it doesn't let me put my password and redirects me quickly to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After i press on the Network i want to connect, it redirects me right into the ''Connecting'' Screen without letting me put my Password. PS : I fully... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andre Moraiss, Jan 14, 2023.

1. After Pressing WIFI i want, it doesn't let me put my password and redirects me quickly to...

After i press on the Network i want to connect, it redirects me right into the ''Connecting'' Screen without letting me put my Password.

PS : I fully restarted my XBOX One so I can't go into the Settings or any other apps.

I pressed the delete everything option.

:)

Andre Moraiss, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

After Pressing WIFI i want, it doesn't let me put my password and redirects me quickly to '' Connecting to WIFI ''

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Andre, if possible try to connect your console to the internet by network cable, check in the network settings if it is connected to the internet and then follow the procedure below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. bloodeness2018 Win User

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless network problem

I can't connect my WIFI to my xbox when i got a new box for the wifi what happened because i put in my password and entered the wifi but it doesn't work for some reason can you help me. I did everything they told me to do but still didn't work and for my
    other account to for some reason.
  4. Rapid Xecutionr Win User

Status Code: 800705b4

That's what happened to me right now! It told me to put in my email and password. I did so but after i pressed next on the "remember password" screen it just like signed me out not letting me sign in and i tried several times. It gave me the code: 800705B4.
    I tried re-downloading my profile and resetting the router and it still didn't work... please help
  5. CourtDesigns Win User

What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

It puzzles me that xbox still doesn’t have this, but I just want saved wifi networks. I travel with my xbox quite a bit so its been a bit of a constant nuisance to put in my wifi password every time I come back home.
  6. kngarthr1 Win User

xbox sign in issue

Yea i have had the same issue for awhile so after i enter my password i press B and then click the sign in button if this doesn't work for you let me know and I'll figure something else out for you
Thema:

After Pressing WIFI i want, it doesn't let me put my password and redirects me quickly to...

1. After Pressing WIFI i want, it doesn't let me put my password and redirects me quickly to... - Similar Threads - Pressing WIFI doesn't

2. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  3. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  4. Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it: Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it, I have the top plastic cover on my Xbox off as I serviced my Xbox recently, I installed a new fan, dusted and cleaned, everything is...
  5. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  6. Volume decrease on right Dpad press

in XboX Insiders
    Volume decrease on right Dpad press: Every time I press right on the dpad whilst in game it decreases the headset volume and I have to go to settings to increase it. Obviously this causes issue when an action in a game requires...
  7. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  8. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...
  9. Xbox one s controller disconnecting from pc when pressing triggers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one s controller disconnecting from pc when pressing triggers: I have been using my controller for 5 years and there was no issue about it. However a week ago it disconnected from my desktop pc. (I am using tp link ub500 adapter) And when I tried to pair...
  10. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons: Whenever I tried to use it on Xbox app (PC Version), the game controller goes nuts by rapidly switching between keyboard mapping and controller mapping. When I test it on Xbox Accessories App, I...