After playing saints row I have no sound in dash or apps

Discus and support After playing saints row I have no sound in dash or apps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As title says after playing saints row for a few hours I quit went to dash now no sound. Launched YouTube no sound. Launch games sound is fine. Switch... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sneeky777, Aug 24, 2022.

  1. /u/sneeky777
    /u/sneeky777 Guest

    After playing saints row I have no sound in dash or apps


    As title says after playing saints row for a few hours I quit went to dash now no sound. Launched YouTube no sound. Launch games sound is fine. Switch console off on still the same no sound in dash or apps.

    submitted by /u/sneeky777
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/sneeky777, Aug 24, 2022
    #1
  2. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    Countdown to 2013 - SALES SALES SALES 18th-31st

    I was hoping for a Saints Row the Third sale as the last sale wasn't advertised on the Beta Dash and I missed it.
  3. Matictac Win User

    Saints Row 3

    Going to hire Saints Row 2 tomorrow, looking forward to playing it after seeing Saints Row 3 footage.
  4. Deaths Head 200 Win User

    Saints row the third

    Saints Row The Third is a good game, but after finishing it multiple times, I would have to say that Saints Row 2 is still better.
  5. DJSweetz19 Win User

    I'd love to hear your opinion!

    I recommend checking out Saints Row, Saints Row II, Saints Row: The Third, and Saints Row IV. All great open world video games to play on the 360.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    Saints Row 4/Gat out of hell

    Hello everyone :)

    This game looks interesting, but after trying out Saints Row 1 and Saints Row 2 I don't think that this game is going to be different (despite the Alien take over and what not).

    I didn't like Saints Row 1 and Saints Row 2, sorry guys :(

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

After playing saints row I have no sound in dash or apps

Loading...
  1. After playing saints row I have no sound in dash or apps - Similar Threads - playing saints row

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. I’m playing Saints Row, just got my console, and my camera just spins fast. How can I fix...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m playing Saints Row, just got my console, and my camera just spins fast. How can I fix...: My camera won’t stop spinning. New console and controller. Xbox one. Saints Row. I’m bummed. 27e986b0-24e6-4580-995e-7d49faa88e18