after playing ea 10 hour trial my fifa 19 wont start

Discus and support after playing ea 10 hour trial my fifa 19 wont start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it has few seconds of looking at the start screen but kicks me out before I get in the game 88dee6cb-a916-48ad-be61-49ed12577f6d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Louis de Saram, Sep 28, 2018.

1. after playing ea 10 hour trial my fifa 19 wont start

it has few seconds of looking at the start screen but kicks me out before I get in the game

:)

Louis de Saram, Sep 28, 2018
  2. DaveDoades
    DaveDoades Guest
    trial

I bought ea access so I could play fifa 19 trial at £20 I am meant to have 10 hours to play but I have only played it for 4 and abit hours and it wont let me play it any more ??????????

DaveDoades, Sep 28, 2018
  3. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Fifa 19 early access

Hey there,

The standard edition of FIFA 19 will not grant you full
    access to the game until the official release on the 28th of September. However, if you have the EA Access subscription you will be given a 10 hour trial of the game to use on the days leading up to the full release.

XBF Lance J, Sep 28, 2018
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Do you now own the game or did you only have it on trial and used up your 10 hours?

maxen, Sep 28, 2018
  5. I downloaded the 10 hour trial and then I pre ordered it

Louis de Saram, Sep 28, 2018
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Okay, have a go at power cycling the console fully (press power button for ten seconds, unplug it, wait 30 seconds, reconnect, power back on) and see if that makes any difference when you launch the game. Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Nov 2, 2018
  7. maxen Win User

I downloaded the 10 hour trial and then I pre ordered it
    Okay, have a go at power cycling the console fully (press power button for ten seconds, unplug it, wait 30 seconds, reconnect, power back on) and see if that makes any difference when you launch the game. Let us know how you get on.
  8. Louis de Saram Win User

I downloaded the 10 hour trial and then I pre ordered it
  9. maxen Win User

it has few seconds of looking at the start screen but kicks me out before I get in the game
    Do you now own the game or did you only have it on trial and used up your 10 hours?
  10. Peter R Fleming Win User

EA Access

FIFA 20 is not included with EA Access, there is however there exclusive trial starting on September 19th for EA Access Members (Your progress will carry over if you decide to buy the game). You also get a 10% discount on Fifa Points and the game with your
    EA Access membership.

FIFA 19 Standard Edition is included with EA Access.
  11. BrosXxX656 Win User

fifa 19

I bought EA access to play fifa 19 earlier, I got 10 hours of 10 hours, I played 7 hours but now it says my hours have ended and I have to wait until 25sep to play again. I'm 100% sure I only played 7 hours .. "
Thema:

1. after playing ea 10 hour trial my fifa 19 wont start - Similar Threads - playing hour trial

2. If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel: I need to know that's why I'm asking because I accidentally requested a refund so I want to know if that's a way I could cancel the refund 48baedd7-1faa-4a29-baaa-9f3991ae4135
  3. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  4. How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I...: Many people who play Fortnite on xbox cloud have this problem and I want to be able to play without waiting or at least letting us join after we waited the full hour. Even when I joined at...
  5. Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup: Had to create 2 new Xbox profiles and 1 new Microsoft account and recover login for my original account took over an hour of typing in emails using Xbox controller...
  6. I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on...: I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on series s help me pls 476b1bcb-c405-4d65-9a57-84e254663988
  7. Why can't I play for more then few hours of offline play with game pass games it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play for more then few hours of offline play with game pass games it keeps...: The game pass games I've tried to play on after disconnecting Internet worked but only for few hours then I get the message saying sign in or renew subscription again...
  8. I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??: I played The Hunter call of the wild for an hour and did not see one animal?? What am I doing wrong?? 3d8e477f-4e7c-4d1d-860f-304c9f76d207
  9. Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and playing Battlefield 2042 10 hour trial through EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and playing Battlefield 2042 10 hour trial through EA Play: So I have Battlefield 2042 preordered, and I was trying to go through the steps that Xbox had put up on their support site with regards to how they knew that accounts that had preordered the game...
  10. I can't play online despite using a 48-hour trial code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play online despite using a 48-hour trial code: Hi. I have tried for nearly three hours to play online and should sleep soon. I have tried log in and log out and also reconnect to the internet but I still can't play online. The 48-hour trial...