after password change cannot log in on xbox live app . user action required

Discus and support after password change cannot log in on xbox live app . user action required in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i recently changed my microsoft password. and after i open up my xbox live up game pass ultimate (PC) it says cant log in to xbox live user action... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jaimyJacobs, Aug 4, 2021.

1. jaimyJacobs
    jaimyJacobs Guest

i recently changed my microsoft password. and after i open up my xbox live up game pass ultimate (PC) it says cant log in to xbox live user action required for authentication . even with the correct password i keep getting the same message

:)

jaimyJacobs, Aug 4, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @jaimyJacobs!

Would you please try the following:

• On your PC, go to Xbox.com and select Sign in. If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help you solve them. If you can’t go beyond the sign-in screen, select Forgot my password and follow the instructions.
    • If that didn’t work, select the Start button > Settings > Time & language. Under Date & time make sure the Set time automatically setting is turned on. Open Time & language settings
    • If none of those options work, select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Awesome, Jaimy. I'm glad to hear this.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Jaimy?

Check if you can log in with your account on the xbox.com website and then try to log in to the Xbox Companion app on your PC, open the Xbox app and try again.
  5. jaimyJacobs Win User

Dear Samy

the problem solved itself after i performed the windows update.

thanks for your help anyway .

cheers

jaimy
  6. maxen Win User

2Step xbox one and 360

Hello Junkdewd,

You can change your Microsoft Account (MSA) password now, then go back to the website to generate a new 'app password' for your Xbox 360 which will allow you to log in there.

After changing your MSA password your Xbox 360 should ask you for a new password, which will require the new app password to be generated and input.
Thema:

1. after password change cannot log in on xbox live app . user action required - Similar Threads - password change cannot

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  5. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  6. Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?: The password for my Microsoft account with Outlook needs to be reset, but when I get the option to send a code to a phone number, it's a phone number I haven't used before. I tried to change it in...
  7. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  8. My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...: do you guys know where can i talk to an actual human being about this? 4ced2614-785f-4639-b971-21eba2a4cd2d
  9. CANNOT change password on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    CANNOT change password on account: I am SO frustrated with this platform. Son has an Xbox Series X (which was upgraded from the S...which was upgraded from the One, which was upgraded from the 360...which was upgraded from the...
  10. My account has been hacked they changed my email and password and i cannot log in anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked they changed my email and password and i cannot log in anymore.: The email of the person that hacked me is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 364ed496-8faa-4c23-a0db-437286d73d68