After MW2 season 2 update my cod disk stopped reading in my series X and idk why can any...

Discus and support After MW2 season 2 update my cod disk stopped reading in my series X and idk why can any... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why do3s my cod mw2 not read anymore afterbthebseason 2 update 002f7a0b-c10e-410c-ac22-98ac32990840 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KiNG R3N3G4D3, Mar 24, 2023.

1. After MW2 season 2 update my cod disk stopped reading in my series X and idk why can any...

Why do3s my cod mw2 not read anymore afterbthebseason 2 update

:)

KiNG R3N3G4D3, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

After MW2 season 2 update my cod disk stopped reading in my series X and idk why can any one helpn

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot.

Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please check if there's any changes. Thanks!
  3. Clrksn287 Win User

xbox one cant read 360 discs because of priview /insider

I got the same issue on my One X...

My One X can't read any 360 disc.

I got problems with CoD MW2, CoD BO, CoD WaW, Skate 3
  4. Rickieq Win User

MW2 will not play

The Xbox series X will not read the MW2 disc, I have returned it and tried 3 separate copies of the MW2 disc, the console will play other games/discs and read dvds/blue rays as well. But will not read any MW2 disc I insert into the console. The disc will read on my Xbox one. I installed it there and network transferred all the data to the series X and upgraded all the data that was transferred but the console refuses to read the MW2 disc.
  5. Tyler Turns Up Win User

NBA 2k13 Xbox LIVE Marketplace Games on Demand?

I'm not able to get any games on disk. My disk drive stopped reading disks after my warranty expired. Haven't been able to play hard disks in over a year. Paid 450 bucks for a slim, and it was a waste tbh.
  6. zSENTNLxPRIMEo Win User

What is the best Call of Duty? The worst?

MW2 is garbage due to Hackfest 24/7 Blackops is best MP due to anti cheat measures+theater mode+no juggernaut XD

but heres my ranks for CoD series MP based 1.blackops 2.CoD4 3.CoD 2 4.WaW 5.CoD 3 6.MW2

6 being the worst

Campaign 1.Cod4 2.Blackops 3.MW2 4.WaW 5.CoD 2 6.Cod1 7. Cod 3
Thema:

After MW2 season 2 update my cod disk stopped reading in my series X and idk why can any...

1. After MW2 season 2 update my cod disk stopped reading in my series X and idk why can any... - Similar Threads - MW2 season update

2. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  3. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  4. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  5. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  6. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  7. Xbox mw2 disc not working!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox mw2 disc not working!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  8. Call of duty MW2 season 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW2 season 6: Trying to download the new season 6 update and it says call of duty needs to update so I click the update, it shows installing then it stops and says installation stopped. When I go to manage game...
  9. I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2: I didn't receive my battle rewards or the instant Blackcell rewards that come with the $30 battle pass bundle I bought the battle pass 1 hour before it ended 163a2f86-91ac-4927-9516-cb0aceac62c4
  10. I preordered mw2 vault edition. Once it went into season two I no longer have any of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered mw2 vault edition. Once it went into season two I no longer have any of the...: I proordered is and got the goodies for season one, but I didn’t receive anything for season two and I need to pay another 100 bucks to get vault edition. I know I already bought it. Can someone...