After moving my videos folder to my (D:) drive, the Xbox Game Bar is lagging heavily
Discus and support After moving my videos folder to my (D:) drive, the Xbox Game Bar is lagging heavily in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I open it, it takes a long time for everything in the game bar to fully show up, or whenever I take a clip in a game, the game stutters... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Username34, Apr 16, 2022.
Thema:
After moving my videos folder to my (D:) drive, the Xbox Game Bar is lagging heavily
Loading...
-
After moving my videos folder to my (D:) drive, the Xbox Game Bar is lagging heavily - Similar Threads - moving videos folder
-
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
Compatibility mode, moved or stripped out of the CHI?
in XboX InsidersCompatibility mode, moved or stripped out of the CHI?: I remember a compatibility check mode that the Xbox OS had at one time. I was having problems with two Unity games not loading fully today due to a bug in 2607, so I decided to see if I could... -
With Xbox Console Companion Deprecated, How Do I Move Screenshots and Videos from XBOX to PC?
in XBoX on WindowsWith Xbox Console Companion Deprecated, How Do I Move Screenshots and Videos from XBOX to PC?: It used to be so simple. Take a screenshot on the xbox, open up the xbox console companion on the PC, select the image and download locally. The file list was often slow to load/update but the... -
xbox app on windows 10 crashes when i move the mouse over a video thumbnail
in XBoX on Windowsxbox app on windows 10 crashes when i move the mouse over a video thumbnail: Hi all. This is a new build. Win 64 pro. The games work once installed. YouTube and video playback work. When I am in the xbox app and I run the mouse over a thumbnail that initiates a trailer or... -
how to move captured video from onedrive to xbox live
in XBoX on Consoleshow to move captured video from onedrive to xbox live: I captured a video from a game (I'm new to the Xbox One S) I edited the video in UPLOAD and then save to UPLOAD and ONEDRIVE. I then went back to my console, and added the video to "my activity... -
My Xbox One Menu is Broken, can't move, keep jumping back (video)
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox One Menu is Broken, can't move, keep jumping back (video): As per subject: I can only freely move accross the top menu an stay with first tile highlighted. From this I practically can't move anywhere as you can see on the video. It keeps jumping back... -
Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file
in XBoX on ConsolesCaptures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file: Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file in e:\系统截屏录屏\Captures 16f15af8-ebce-4e20-a08e-815bdad5f3c3 -
Get "No Video Signal" on my TV when I try to move back or between apps.
in XBoX Games and AppsGet "No Video Signal" on my TV when I try to move back or between apps.: Ever since I downloaded the most recent update on my Xbox 360, I lose picture connection when I go back in an app or switch from one app to another. For example, if I watch an episode of something... -
Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file
in XBoX on ConsolesCaptures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file: Captures folder moved;now move back and Xbox win+g used for rec :no bar and rec video file in e:\系统截屏录屏\Captures 16f15af8-ebce-4e20-a08e-815bdad5f3c3