After Mojang to Microsoft account migration I can no longer play Minecraft.

Discus and support After Mojang to Microsoft account migration I can no longer play Minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help accessing Minecraft through my Microsoft account. After migrating the Minecraft account (bought with a Hotmail email address) to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Henry Vahl, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Henry Vahl
    Henry Vahl Guest

I need help accessing Minecraft through my Microsoft account. After migrating the Minecraft account (bought with a Hotmail email address) to a Microsoft account, I can't play the game anymore. The same Hotmail email address is also linked to an Xbox account. Now, when I open the launcher, in the top left where it previously had the Minecraft username, it displays the Xbox Gamertag, and the only option is "play demo," as if this Hotmail account does not own a copy of Minecraft. How can I get access to the game again?

:)

Henry Vahl, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Max Pox Win User

2 mojang accounts migrated to one Microsoft account

I already wrote to Mojang support and this is what they answered me:

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended. If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.
  3. Jean Marais Win User

Microsoft account does not have minecraft anymore.

Originally I bought the game with a mojang account (This was back in 2016 I think)

I then changed the email for the mojang account.

then with the migration, I migrated it to my current microsoft account that is not related to any of the previous emails.

The migration was successful and I was able to play game.

I stopped playing for a while, but after trying to log in with the same microsoft account that worked previously, minecraft was not there anymore.

Since I bought it with a mojang account, there is no record of a purchase/transaction.
  4. Pomcake Win User

Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft account issue.

Yes, the migration completed successfully. It showed me the confirmation message and everything. My skin is even transported to the Microsoft account, and I can log in with it both in Mojang site (It no longer lets me log in with the Mojang account, only with Microsoft account), and the launcher. But it says I don't own Minecraft java Edition, and only lets me play demo.
  5. Nathan Gullason Win User

How do i migrate my Mojang minecraft Account after the migration window is over? I cant find any way to contact the support on a chat or Ticket level.

How am I supposed to Migrate my account if I already have a Microsoft account. Can I not just have two accounts on the same profile.

Also Mojang said the this to me.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us for help with your Java Edition account.

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended.

If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.

For further information about the end of account migration, please visit this article.

Regards,
    Minecraft Support
  6. Erfan Heydarzade Win User

I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

I bought from minecraft.net but they leave a recorded message in their ticket saying contact microsoft support

To be more precise, they say:
    "
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us for help with your Java Edition account.

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended.

If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.

For further information about the end of account migration, please visit this article.

Regards,
    Minecraft Support
    "

I have already changed this account to Microsoft ( migrate )
    And what should I do now?
Thema:

1. After Mojang to Microsoft account migration I can no longer play Minecraft. - Similar Threads - Mojang Microsoft account

2. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  3. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  4. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  5. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  6. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  7. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...: A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang...
  10. Can't migratem minecraft (mojang) account to this microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't migratem minecraft (mojang) account to this microsoft account: So when I'm going through the migration process on minecrafts homepage it gives me the error that my mojang account is ineligible for migration, without giving any further explanation. Does...