After migrating Minecraft to Microsoft, I received a raincoat, exactly a month later, the...

Discus and support After migrating Minecraft to Microsoft, I received a raincoat, exactly a month later, the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Minecraft disappeared not only with Microsoft, but in general it is not even on Mojang, I tried to log in through Mojang and Microsoft and nothing,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tinalt, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Tinalt
    Tinalt Guest

After migrating Minecraft to Microsoft, I received a raincoat, exactly a month later, the...

Minecraft disappeared not only with Microsoft, but in general it is not even on Mojang, I tried to log in through Mojang and Microsoft and nothing, it's empty. He just disappeared.

You can look at it if you write on the Namemc swifty_litt website, I'm even authorized there, and in order to log in there, you need to have a full moneycraft account, tech. Minecraft support responds that the problem is in the Microsoft account.

:)

Tinalt, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

After migrating Minecraft to Microsoft, I received a raincoat, exactly a month later, the java Minecraft profile is deleted from my Microsoft account, and an empty account remains.

Then I suggest contacting Microsoft Support to see if there is anyway to recover the account! Also, did the Minecraft support suggest any other troubleshooting?
  3. Tinalt Win User

After migrating Minecraft to Microsoft, I received a raincoat, exactly a month later, the java Minecraft profile is deleted from my Microsoft account, and an empty account remains.

Minecraft support was not offered. What to write to Microsoft support?
  4. Tinalt Win User

Hello, the official website is the same, everything that you wrote, I also did
  5. Tinalt Win User

By the way, it happened after the change of nickname
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Thema:

1. After migrating Minecraft to Microsoft, I received a raincoat, exactly a month later, the... - Similar Threads - migrating Minecraft Microsoft

2. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  3. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  4. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  5. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  6. If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated: Hi im Asokaso i haven’t played minecraft in a withle and i missed the migration last call but before that i am logged into my microsoft account, Now the question is: Am i migrated?...
  7. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...: Minecraft Migration saying We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not eligible. Even though I'm using a Microsoft account. I went to go ask Minecraft Support but...
  10. Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration: I have tried so many things by now. And I am very, very ANGRY about this. I have migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft in February of 2022. Instantly, after a confirmation email about the...