After migrating from mojang to microsoft, I joined my server as a new person. How do I open...

Discus and support After migrating from mojang to microsoft, I joined my server as a new person. How do I open... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft through mojang years ago, but when I got my new PC and got the xbox game pass, I decided to play minecraft through that. I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BajaBro420, May 19, 2023.

1. BajaBro420
    BajaBro420 Guest

After migrating from mojang to microsoft, I joined my server as a new person. How do I open...

I bought Minecraft through mojang years ago, but when I got my new PC and got the xbox game pass, I decided to play minecraft through that. I just merged my accounts and now it logs me in using my old mojang account username (I log in through microsoft every time) as a new person in the server. I want to log in as the character I made in xbox game pass, I have diamond and netherite armor/tools that I would prefer to not have to re-enchant.

:)

BajaBro420, May 19, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

After migrating from mojang to microsoft, I joined my server as a new person. How do I open it as the other avatar I already have been playing as?

3. Jonny306 Win User

After migrating from mojang to microsoft, I joined my server as a new person. How do I open it as the other avatar I already have been playing as?

Hello Mackenzie

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Please make sure you aren't logging into the Mojang account but instead, log into the Xbox account you migrated to.
  4. BajaBro420 Win User

I log in with my microsoft account every time. In the launcher it says my microsoft name, but when I join my server I am a new person
  5. Cattrix Win User

change the Microsoft account linked to Minecraft

I have a similar situation, I bought a minecraft game years ago. so it was a Mojang account. When I tried to migrate it, I was so confused that I ended up buying a second Minecraft game and it was automatically linked to a Microsoft account. My problem is I am an Admin on a server, when I logged into the server, it didn't recognize me. Another Admin. Dev changed all my info to the new Microsoft account so I could still do my Admin op. stuff.

But I play for relaxation on another server, where I have been for years on the original Mojang account. Same problem, if I login with my New Microsoft Account, the server doesn't recognize me and I don't have access to my homes, claims or other personal items.

How can I merge both accounts so I can keep playing on both these servers, because eventually my Original Mojang account will not be able to be migrated. I keep getting the "This one is taken" thing.

Very frustrating.
  6. andreibakos Win User

Cannot use/play Minecraft with Mojang account - Java Edition

hi Ricardo,

Thanks a lot but I know how how to reset my Microsoft account and this is not the problem and of course I've tried this option.

Here is the timeline:

1) Minecraft JAVA Edition bought from minecraft.net

2) Game is working with Mojang account

3) Mojang accounts have to be migrated to Microsoft account ( system announcement)

4) Migration done

5) Game cannot be used using Microsoft account after migration

6) Game cannot be used using Mojang account after migration

7) Several emails sent to MOJANG and minecraft.net for help - response: we cannot help, please contact Microsoft as this now in hands of them

8) Several emails sent to MOJANG and minecraft.net for refund - please refund as I bought the game from you and it's not working

9) I'm not able to contact Microsoft for this problem - the only channel to get in touch with Microsoft is this community

Best regards,
Thema:

1. After migrating from mojang to microsoft, I joined my server as a new person. How do I open... - Similar Threads - migrating mojang microsoft

2. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  3. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  4. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  5. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  6. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  7. Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...: A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang...
  8. Migrated Mojang to Microsoft; Launcher is now asking for a username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated Mojang to Microsoft; Launcher is now asking for a username: Hello, A while back I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. I recently redownloaded the Minecraft launcher by logging into the website. My profile name was correct and my skin was...
  9. 2 mojang accounts migrated to one Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 mojang accounts migrated to one Microsoft account: Hello! My 2 mojang accounts migrated to same Microsoft account of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, how can I get my account back which was linked to *** Die...
  10. how can i migrate my mojang acc to a microsoft acc (minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i migrate my mojang acc to a microsoft acc (minecraft): i need to migrate my old minecraft acc from 2018 to a microsoft acc how can i do it?? 6160fecf-83a3-4a25-9228-235acd15e910