After logo screen, a message, then BLACK SCREEN

Discus and support After logo screen, a message, then BLACK SCREEN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox goes thru logo screen then right after gives me a message saying "sign in through guide". I push the guide button and nothing happens, just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KEVA., Nov 5, 2021.

1. KEVA.
    KEVA. Guest

My Xbox goes thru logo screen then right after gives me a message saying "sign in through guide". I push the guide button and nothing happens, just BLACK screen. Xbox only gives me the option to turn off Xbox, reset system or turn off controller after long press of Xbox button. Please help����‍♂️

:)

KEVA., Nov 5, 2021
  2. KEVA. Win User

Ok I brought up the troubleshooting screen ..what would be the next step
  3. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

So the first thing we need to do is check and see if you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Try doing this for me:

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Press and hold the SYNC button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console. Continue holding the SYNC and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the SYNC and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, let me know if you see it okay?
  4. ImAice Win User

Brilliant. Please select reset then keep games and apps. No worries, no games will be removed, just sign back in using the right account.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Black Screen after Green logo screen

Usually after a cold reboot you will get the green screen and then a black screen. That is intended. Allow the Xbox One to keep booting up for a few minutes if you haven't already left it to continue loading. I suggest leaving it for 5-10 minutes when the
    screen goes black to ensure it has had time to do what it is doing.

If you get the error text again, make note of it and contact Microsoft Support.
  6. StayedCub8113 Win User

Black Screen after Green logo screen

I saw an error screen with a bunch of text in other languages the first time I turned it on. I haven't seen this screen since then. Also I have a wired connection that is pretty stable.
Thema:

1. After logo screen, a message, then BLACK SCREEN - Similar Threads - logo screen message

2. Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming): Hi, I have an issue after launching the game I always get a blank screen after the Xbox Logo and it kicked me back to home screen. But a weird thing is that if I'm using a VPN it can load the game...
  3. Xbox app for my pc will not work. It opens to the black screen with Xbox logo then closes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app for my pc will not work. It opens to the black screen with Xbox logo then closes.: I have tried restarting pc, repairing app, resetting app, resetting Microsoft Store app using cmd command I found on another form, and I even have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple...
  4. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  5. Help! Xbox app black screen logo

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox app black screen logo: Help! Xbox app black screen with logo Hey everyone, i been trying to fix this issue but I couldn’t… Xbox app was working perfectly fine but all of sudden it stopped working and keeps showing this...
  6. My EAFC is frozen on the white screen with the logo on, been like this for 2 days now; I’ve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My EAFC is frozen on the white screen with the logo on, been like this for 2 days now; I’ve...: EAFC not working; it comes up with a white screen with the EAFC logo and then it’s just stuck. I have tried re starting my Xbox and still not working 7a746f1e-b513-4859-acc3-f469cc58490c
  7. My Xbox app is stuck at the pulsing logo screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app is stuck at the pulsing logo screen.: I have tried everything to fix it; powershell commands, CMD commands, signing out and into every account, firewall, and changing startup services. I am on windows 11 and I know I'm not the only...
  8. My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...: My Xbox app opens into a black screen with a white Xbox logo loading screen. I have left it loading for hours and it doesn't open. The app used to work fine, until this happened. I cannot access...
  9. Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in...: Any help would be much appreciated. I've scoured the web for fixes and tried everything from enabling Xbox startup and services in msconfig to repairing and clearing caches and reinstalling and...
  10. Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen: This happened after I attempted to move a game to internal storage, it wasn't moving no matter how many times i clicked and what not so i reset my xbox and now im stuck I know it isn't an hdmi...