after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

Discus and support after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shaulin_504, Dec 27, 2022.

1. shaulin_504
    shaulin_504 Guest

after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

:)

shaulin_504, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Olá Shaulin_504, this is a display error in managing subscriptions on Xbox 360.

If you would like to verify that your Live Gold was correctly redeemed to your account, please click on the link below and log in with your account.

Microsoft account

https://account.microsoft.com/services
  3. Jack-103 Win User

Xbox Error 8c15009, Xbox Gold Live not working.

It tells me I have error 8C15009. Sorry their is a problem with Xbox Service try again latter. "Been trying for about 2 Weeks, Patience gone"

Cannot download from Xbox gold live. Cannot play games that require Xbox Gold Live, Ask me to buy Xbox gold live when I have a 12 Month paid subscription. Cannot enter manage membership. Cannot enter redeem code. Cannot enter Purchase history.

It will connect to Xbox live just not Xbox Gold.

To put it simply my Xbox 360 cannot use the 4 months of Xbox gold live I have in my account.

When I use a PC I can enter the account and all features and it shows I have 4 months of Xbox gold live to go.

Everything worked fine until a couple of weeks ago.

As I mentioned Xbox support cannot fix it.
  4. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
  5. MartinHero Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Uh, you’re right. Sorry, I thought I need Xbox Live Gold, before I am redeeming xbox gift card and buying xbox 360 games. Sorry about that. Just normal membership, not gold. Sorry, my mistake. But thanks for information.
  6. XBF John Win User

Xbox Live good gifting

So you went to purchase a gift code for Xbox Live, and in the purchase for you it gave you an error?

Is this the link you are using to make a purchase: Buy Xbox Live Gold — Xbox Live Gold 1 Month | Xbox

and are you choosing the "Give as a gift" option?

Or are you using this link: Buy Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) - Microsoft Store and its giving you a purchase error?

Thank you,

Thema:

1. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 - Similar Threads - redeem gift carda

2. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  3. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  4. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  5. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  6. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  7. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  8. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  9. Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient

in XBoX on Windows
    Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient: I have been getting my girlfriend’s daughter Xbox gift cards so she can play her games and twice now it said the card has beef redeemed. Now I’m real careful to keep them safe until I get them to...
  10. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...