After Firmware update MIC not working on my ELITE pad. Still works on regular XB1 pad.

Discus and support After Firmware update MIC not working on my ELITE pad. Still works on regular XB1 pad. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After Firmware update MIC not working on my ELITE pad. Still works on regular XB1 pad. I can hear myself with the mic monitor and I can hear parties... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HoptimusMax1mus, Dec 28, 2015.

1. After Firmware update MIC not working on my ELITE pad. Still works on regular XB1 pad.

After Firmware update MIC not working on my ELITE pad. Still works on regular XB1 pad.

I can hear myself with the mic monitor and I can hear parties talk but they can not hear ME when I use my ELITE controller and a regular XB1 Mic (either launch mic or newer chat pad mic)

Now the launch XB1 Mic will work with my launch XB1 pad PERFECTLY.

THAT is why I think it was a software update on the EILTE pad. Anyway to roll it back or reinstall it? Frustrating!!!

:)

HoptimusMax1mus, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Jankitten
    Jankitten Guest
    Xbox One controller for PC chatpad not working, light blinking orange

I also have same problem "after update", my chat pad's oran light keep blinking. but this xbox app still show's nothing to update. Game pad working fine but chat pad doesn't working after update this stupid firmware!!!

Jankitten, Dec 28, 2015
  3. DjVial
    DjVial Guest
    Xbox One Elite Controller Issues

Im having an issue where the chat pad won't connect to the elite controller. Works fine on all other controllers. I had it working for a second i pushed it in and it worked but, it stopped again. Mic works fine on the controller same adapter style.

All updates where done.

DjVial, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Jankitten Win User

Xbox One controller for PC chatpad not working, light blinking orange

I also have same problem "after update", my chat pad's oran light keep blinking. but this xbox app still show's nothing to update. Game pad working fine but chat pad doesn't working after update this stupid firmware!!!
  5. skrotter Win User

Xbox one mic not working

Same issue with mic everything else works fine just the mic doesn't work. Be wary of the play and charge USB cable , I've killed 2 pads in 2 nights trying to do controller update. Even with a brand new pad the mic fails to.work *** mics
  6. DjVial Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller Issues

Im having an issue where the chat pad won't connect to the elite controller. Works fine on all other controllers. I had it working for a second i pushed it in and it worked but, it stopped again. Mic works fine on the controller same adapter style.

All updates where done.
  7. pVADA Ignition Win User

elite controller 2, right trigger button not registering constantly

Thank you for your reply

After some research on the Internet

It turned out to be the problem of the game; Apex legends.

I found many who are suffering from similar issues

Coincidently I bought the elite pads when they had the problematic update

And This also happened on regular controllers on certain situations

So it was my brain that was a lemon, not the pad

Thank you again
  8. xpgx2 Win User

What the heck is wrong with the XB1 Controller on PC ??

I have the same issue daily. The -only- way I was able to work around this nuisance was by buying the S pad with Bluetooth. Its really sad cuz after all, that's why there is a wireless reciever for xb1 pads on windows 10. And for whatever reason it - wont
    - work. Constantly (and randomly) loses connection with the xb1 and xb1s pad, I tried every troubleshooting solution I could find... nothing. Its ridiculous, srysly. Cuz I love this gamepad... it just wont stay connected :\
Thema:

1. After Firmware update MIC not working on my ELITE pad. Still works on regular XB1 pad. - Similar Threads - Firmware update MIC

2. My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories...: Hi, I'm having an issue with Elite series 2 controller, upon trying to install the latest firmware version via Xbox Accessories App to see if it solves some issues I'm having with it (It...
  3. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  4. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  5. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  6. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  7. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  8. Xbox one X no video - is it possible to update the firmware with USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X no video - is it possible to update the firmware with USB?: Hi there, I have an Xbox one X (that has been barely used) that has stopped displaying video. I can still hear Xbox / menu noises so it still works. I remember everything being fine the last time...
  9. Xbox Console and Xbox Accessories App have different controller firmware updates? Which is...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console and Xbox Accessories App have different controller firmware updates? Which is...: I have both a Green Recycled Series S/X controller and a FH5 Series S/X controller. I use the FH5 controller mainly on PC and the Green Recycled controller mainly on Xbox One X. I got an update...
  10. Controller Firmware Updating for Tesla

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Firmware Updating for Tesla: Does anyone know what this lady means about 3rd-party tools for flashing older firmware? I’ve looked around but Google isn’t really getting me anywhere. Thanks. It’s the Vanessaez reply to my...