After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...

Discus and support After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dont know if any game has stooped me and made me think that - but the original Bioshock had me stop dead in my tracks and reconsider every choice I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BraveSir Paul, Jul 15, 2019.

1. After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...

Dont know if any game has stooped me and made me think that - but the original Bioshock had me stop dead in my tracks and reconsider every choice I had made in the game when you got to "that" part of it and the "Would you kindly" reference

:)

BraveSir Paul, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Nixelplex Win User

After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of it"?

I don't think that has ever crossed my mind after playing a game. There are games that make you think but I've never felt that they have made me a better person.

I'm glad you are getting that out of some games though.
  3. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of it"?

Kinda wanna go play Plague Tale now lol, but I've had times when a game impacted me and I was unable to play games for a bit due to being in my head too much
  4. Saeleth Win User

Honestly, not once have I ever asked myself that question after I finished a game. Just being very honest with you.
  5. Zero420override Win User

I have to say I have yet to experience anything like that.
  6. Oraclea Win User

I'm not sure I've had that kind of reaction to a game, but I definitely have seen the video game industry as being increasingly capable of featuring experiences in storytelling that are emotionally resonant. I think that's especially true in the indie
    and so-called "AA" gaming industry, where a lot of stories are being told that I never thought I'd see have such a prominent place in the video game industry.
Thema:

After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...

1. After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of... - Similar Threads - finished game made

2. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  3. Saved game won't finish loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game won't finish loading.: Just started playing Hogwarts Legacy and have a saved gamed. Only one and when I select to start/ use my saved game it will do all the parts you normally go through, but just stays on the load...
  4. Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish

in XBoX on Windows
    Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish: Hi gamers I could not get “an achievement “ in game pass even though I have finished so many achievements in different games . I am sure my game pass ultimate not expired yet , and every time when...
  5. I have nearly finished Slime Rancher 2, Xbox series X now telling me I don't own the game?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have nearly finished Slime Rancher 2, Xbox series X now telling me I don't own the game?...: Xbox Series X not letting me play slime Rancher 2, after nearly completing the game, not on trial I own the game c35e4553-73cd-4b8f-8a80-38f26f06c05d
  6. Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005: my games will download all the way until the end, when its about to finish I get an error , I try to restart and get the same thing every time. 5218a110-5124-4741-a1f4-fd146c0771b1
  7. Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app: Have followed all the standard troubleshooting steps e.g. un then reinstall, clearing cache etc. Go to sign in and it takes me to the 'continue' page but wont proceed from there?...
  8. Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just...: Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just resets the download 0d06748e-39eb-4873-ad88-026a668be9d3
  9. My Xbox games won't finish downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox games won't finish downloading.: [img] Am trying to download a game on the Xbox app but it always seems to be stuck on 98% download (the file is 3.8GB but it's downloading 3.9GB, I don't know if this is important or not, but I...
  10. Hi I brought resident evil village gold edition a long time ago I just finished the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought resident evil village gold edition a long time ago I just finished the game...: Hi I brought resident evil village gold edition a long time ago I just finished the game but I don't have the winter pack can someone help me? ca93f288-08f9-43ce-9775-f9dbf1c7dbca