After deleting the Minecraft folder on %appdata% this error shows up when i tried to...

Discus and support After deleting the Minecraft folder on %appdata% this error shows up when i tried to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well at first, I have an error saying that "Unable to update Minecraft Native Launcher" but when I delete and download Minecraft Launcher. That error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HD Mackarel, Mar 23, 2023.

1. HD Mackarel
    HD Mackarel Guest

After deleting the Minecraft folder on %appdata% this error shows up when i tried to...

Well at first, I have an error saying that "Unable to update Minecraft Native Launcher" but when I delete and download Minecraft Launcher. That error is still there. Now the real problem is that I deleted the ".minecraft" folder on %appdata% and now it says that "Unable to locate the Java runtime.

I use Windows 11

:)

HD Mackarel, Mar 23, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

After deleting the Minecraft folder on %appdata% this error shows up when i tried to download the game.

what about the other procedures?
  3. HD Mackarel Win User

After deleting the Minecraft folder on %appdata% this error shows up when i tried to download the game.

"Reinstall Minecraft: If none of the above steps work, you may need to completely uninstall Minecraft and then reinstall it from scratch"
    Hello, this is me again, I uninstalled Minecraft from the App & features in Settings and Installed it again from the Official Minecraft Website but it still shows the same error.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Check your environment variables: Open the Windows search bar and search for "Environment Variables." Click on "Edit the system environment variables" and then click on the "Environment Variables" button. Look for the "JAVA_HOME" variable under "System Variables" and make sure it points to the correct location of your Java installation. If it is not set or pointing to the wrong location, edit it and set it to the correct location.

Check your PATH variable: Still in the "Environment Variables" window, look for the "Path" variable under "System Variables" and click on "Edit." Make sure that the path to your Java installation is included in the list of paths. If it is not there, click on "New" and add it to the list.
  5. HD Mackarel Win User

what about the other procedures?
    Can you please tell me where're all the other procedures located?
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

If you deleted the ".minecraft" folder on %appdata%, you likely also deleted the Java runtime that Minecraft uses to run the game. Here are some steps you can take to try and fix the issue:

Reinstall Java: Go to the Java website and download the latest version of Java. Install it on your computer and restart your computer.

Reinstall Minecraft Launcher: Download the Minecraft Launcher from the official Minecraft website and reinstall it on your computer. This should ensure that you have the latest version of the launcher.

Check your environment variables: Open the Windows search bar and search for "Environment Variables." Click on "Edit the system environment variables" and then click on the "Environment Variables" button. Look for the "JAVA_HOME" variable under "System Variables" and make sure it points to the correct location of your Java installation. If it is not set or pointing to the wrong location, edit it and set it to the correct location.

Check your PATH variable: Still in the "Environment Variables" window, look for the "Path" variable under "System Variables" and click on "Edit." Make sure that the path to your Java installation is included in the list of paths. If it is not there, click on "New" and add it to the list.

Reinstall Minecraft: If none of the above steps work, you may need to completely uninstall Minecraft and then reinstall it from scratch. This should ensure that all necessary files are in place.
Thema:

1. After deleting the Minecraft folder on %appdata% this error shows up when i tried to... - Similar Threads - deleting Minecraft folder

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  4. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  5. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  6. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  7. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  8. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  9. I was wondering if i can get my minecraft account from deleted microsoft account i made a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if i can get my minecraft account from deleted microsoft account i made a...: I was playing minecraft but i got logged out and it said that the account doesn't exist and saw that ny microsoft account was deleted or gone and i was really sad cause i have a bad pc and...
  10. If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone?: If I delete Minecraft on Xbox one will my in game purchases be removed permanently if i reinstall Minecraft bedrock edition? I have a glitch on my Xbox that will on let me play cubecraft and I...