After clicking on "sign in" the xbox live window closes

Discus and support After clicking on "sign in" the xbox live window closes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't sign in/register my xbox live account on windows 11. It loads a window that says "Wait..." and then closes immediately. Tried: - Restarting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JiwanshiPanchi, Jan 26, 2023.

1. After clicking on "sign in" the xbox live window closes

I can't sign in/register my xbox live account on windows 11. It loads a window that says "Wait..." and then closes immediately.
    Tried:

- Restarting the computer

- reinstalling the application

:)

JiwanshiPanchi, Jan 26, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try to uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services app and see if it resolves the issue.

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.
  3. ApeDock765 Win User

I cant get into my games to play a game. all I get is sign in error and error code 1170000

I got my solitaire collection working again, here's what I did:

When the green logging into Xbox window comes up hit Alt+F4

You should get a window with play as guest option, click it.

You're in solitaire now, click the green Xbox ball in the top right of the window.

A sign in prompt will appear, click it.

Now your signed into Xbox Live.

Close and re-open solitaire, it should work ok.
  4. iNb4 Ownage Win User

I want to delete my Windows Live ID, and I need help!

Hi there CommittedFour9! To close your WLID (Windows LIVE ID) account, click
    here
    and sign in, then scroll down to the bottom and select "Close your account" Thanks! :)
  5. InnocentMutant Win User

How do I delete my microsoft account?

To close this account, make sure each service is canceled and your Microsoft Points account is closed. Get help with this

There is a Microsoft e-mail account (Windows Live Hotmail) associated with your account, so you can't close your Windows Live account immediately. To close your Windows Live account, you need to close your Microsoft e-mail account first. After a period of
    inactivity, your Windows Live account will automatically be closed. Close your Microsoft account

SO, I click on the close your microsoft account link (again) and it states this:
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Gaming services don’t work?

Welcome to the Microsoft Community

Follow these steps:

1. Press Win+i -> Accounts -> Login with local account -> Confirm and close the window.

2. Press Win+R and type the command wsreset and press Enter.

3. Open the Microsoft Store -> Click on the three dots at the top right of the screen -> Download and updates -> Update all pending packages. Close the window.

4. Open Windows Update by pressing Win+i -> Update & Security -> Windows Update -> check for updates. Closes the panel after updates are complete.

5. Right-click on the Start Menu icon -> Apps and Resources -> you will double-click on the apps listed below -> advanced options -> Restore:

game service

xbox

XBox Game Bar

xbox live

xbox companion

Close the window and restart your computer. Press Win+i again -> Accounts -> Sign in with Microsoft account -> Enter the same email and password credentials associated with GamePass -> Close the window, open the XBox app and try to run a game.
Thema:

1. After clicking on "sign in" the xbox live window closes - Similar Threads - clicking sign live

2. My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...: I am trying to play Fortnite off my phone and when I go to sign in after hitting get ready to play it bring back the same screen on the cloud Xbox.. I don’t know what I am doing wrong?...
  3. Minecraft Feedback sign out after clicking login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Feedback sign out after clicking login: When i click login on minecraft feedback it just signs ot but microsoft and minecraft work just not minecraft feedback d85b4c2c-ad73-4949-8c85-5fa1a7bf0cac
  4. My feather client is not signing up it is asking for a child consent but when i am clicking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My feather client is not signing up it is asking for a child consent but when i am clicking...: Please help i am not able to sign up in my feather client account in Microsoft 1c8ef1ba-2128-46a1-994a-1c00c42475fc
  5. I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...: Hello, I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything, just like kinda refreshing the page. i also have problem with xbox gamebar, i have enabled the...
  6. When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...: After clicking sign in with different account, gray box hows up and leaves my screen. 4ecebd4b-7d5e-46d3-babf-b379b5b10320
  7. Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in...: Any help would be much appreciated. I've scoured the web for fixes and tried everything from enabling Xbox startup and services in msconfig to repairing and clearing caches and reinstalling and...
  8. Xbox.com Sign in issue. Page reloads after clicking “Sign in.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox.com Sign in issue. Page reloads after clicking “Sign in.”: So, my boyfriend just got his new xbox series x. But ever since he started using his microsoft account hes had a problem with signing into the xbox.com website. The issue is everytime he tries to...
  9. Xbox.com sign in issue. The page reloads after clicking “Sign in.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox.com sign in issue. The page reloads after clicking “Sign in.”: So, my boyfriend just got his new xbox series x. But ever since he started using his microsoft account hes had a problem with signing into the xbox.com website. The issue is everytime he tries to...
  10. Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in.: This has been happening for months, and nothing I've seen on the forums and multiple websites have helped. I have done the following; Reset the app. "Uninstalled" the app through Powershell and...