After clicking on "sign in" the xbox live window closes

Discus and support After clicking on "sign in" the xbox live window closes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't sign in/register my xbox live account on windows 11. It loads a window that says "Wait..." and then closes immediately. Tried: - Restarting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JiwanshiPanchi, Jan 26, 2023.

1. After clicking on "sign in" the xbox live window closes

I can't sign in/register my xbox live account on windows 11. It loads a window that says "Wait..." and then closes immediately.
    Tried:

- Restarting the computer

- reinstalling the application

:)

JiwanshiPanchi, Jan 26, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try to uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services app and see if it resolves the issue.

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.
  3. ApeDock765 Win User

I cant get into my games to play a game. all I get is sign in error and error code 1170000

I got my solitaire collection working again, here's what I did:

When the green logging into Xbox window comes up hit Alt+F4

You should get a window with play as guest option, click it.

You're in solitaire now, click the green Xbox ball in the top right of the window.

A sign in prompt will appear, click it.

Now your signed into Xbox Live.

Close and re-open solitaire, it should work ok.
  4. iNb4 Ownage Win User

I want to delete my Windows Live ID, and I need help!

Hi there CommittedFour9! To close your WLID (Windows LIVE ID) account, click
    here
    and sign in, then scroll down to the bottom and select "Close your account" Thanks! :)
  5. InnocentMutant Win User

How do I delete my microsoft account?

To close this account, make sure each service is canceled and your Microsoft Points account is closed. Get help with this

There is a Microsoft e-mail account (Windows Live Hotmail) associated with your account, so you can't close your Windows Live account immediately. To close your Windows Live account, you need to close your Microsoft e-mail account first. After a period of
    inactivity, your Windows Live account will automatically be closed. Close your Microsoft account

SO, I click on the close your microsoft account link (again) and it states this:
  6. andersonpassos Win User

How to switch Xbox account on Windows 11

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To switch Xbox account on Windows 11, try the following steps:

Close the Xbox app.

Go to Windows Settings.

Click on Accounts.

Select Email & accounts.

Click on the Microsoft account associated with the Xbox app.

Click on Manage.

Click on Remove.

Re-add the Microsoft account you want to use.

Launch the Xbox app and sign in with the new account.

If the above steps don't work, you can also try clearing the Xbox app's cache by following these steps:

Close the Xbox app.

Go to Windows Settings.

Click on Apps.

Find the Xbox app and click on it.

Click on Advanced options.

Click on Reset.

Launch the Xbox app and sign in with the new account.

These steps should help you switch Xbox accounts on Windows 11.
Thema:

1. After clicking on "sign in" the xbox live window closes - Similar Threads - clicking sign live

2. Clicking "Sign In" in Xbox app refreshes the page without doing anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Clicking "Sign In" in Xbox app refreshes the page without doing anything: As the title says. I'm logged in on my Microsoft account according to the Settings page, and I can see my games. However, the corner of the windows shows a "Sign in" prompt, and when I try to do...
  3. My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...: My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when I click sign in, it reloads the tab and takes me back. I am playing on browser (google chrome). 3f3e2cfd-6aa3-46ea-b54f-cfaee0eea618
  4. Can't click Sign in on XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't click Sign in on XBOX: Hi, I have 2 question, Why i can't click sign in on Xbox app? Already try to reinstall xbox, but still can't sign in. Xbox Game bar not shown wheh i press Windows and G, and from shortcut....
  5. When I click a to start on Fortnite for Xbox it sais unable to sign in to your account for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I click a to start on Fortnite for Xbox it sais unable to sign in to your account for...: Can’t log into Fortnite when I click a and choose my profile it tells me unable to sign in to you account for Xbox live how do I fix this 12f7de90-e39b-449d-ac8d-d6291d813e81
  6. i want to login with another email id but what i click on sign in it continue to my old...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to login with another email id but what i click on sign in it continue to my old...: i want to login with another email id but when I click on sign in it continue with my old email account but that account is deleted so i don't get any otp now tell me what id do...
  7. Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play...: All of a sudden any xbox app such as the main one with game pass, the controller editing one and even game bar all refuse to sign me in. Every time I try to sign in, a new window with the xbox...
  8. Xbox app sign button not clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app sign button not clicking: When I click on the sign in button on the Xbox app for PC, nothing continues to happen. I have tried reinstalling, restarting my PC and many other things but have not gotten it to work....
  9. FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window...: [img] [img] These are the windows. The game will sycn indefinitely. bde6f368-f1d2-4b7f-96fb-19a92aec42e4
  10. Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in.: This has been happening for months, and nothing I've seen on the forums and multiple websites have helped. I have done the following; Reset the app. "Uninstalled" the app through Powershell and...