After Canceling game install and putting back the disk in, stopped showing game

Discus and support After Canceling game install and putting back the disk in, stopped showing game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to play Lego World on Xbox and it seems that after I cancel the installation, the disk disappears and never comes back, please fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alden Graham 99999, Sep 6, 2022.

1. After Canceling game install and putting back the disk in, stopped showing game

Hi,

I'm trying to play Lego World on Xbox and it seems that after I cancel the installation, the disk disappears and never comes back, please fix this problem.

:)

Alden Graham 99999, Sep 6, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Alden, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly remove the disc and then perform a powercycle before inserting the disc again to install and play the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. Francia J. Win User

It’s a troubleshooting step that fixes most issues. Here you go:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. ngocphi Win User

Using Halo 5 disc to install content for my digital code

Nope

The install crommthe disk is different from the self contained dlc

Also instal and put away the disk was canceled after the massive 300k xbox fans protest before xbox ones launch
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Can't buy backwards compatible games on my Xbox One or online

If you have the game digitaly then the backward compat games would just show in ready to download games . If on disk , put the disk in the xbox and install
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Problème d'installation[Translation-Installation problem]

Hi Phil,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues installing a game from disk. We recommend to try the

troubleshooting for installing disk
    . Especially solution 2 where it says to install offline.

Solution 2: Take your console offline and install the game

Take your console offline, cancel the download, and then power cycle the console. After you successfully install the game, go online and let the update download.

Let us know how it goes.

Brad
Thema:

1. After Canceling game install and putting back the disk in, stopped showing game - Similar Threads - Canceling game install

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  4. If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel: I need to know that's why I'm asking because I accidentally requested a refund so I want to know if that's a way I could cancel the refund 48baedd7-1faa-4a29-baaa-9f3991ae4135
  5. Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...: like i said its stuck i cant do anything i tried wsreset.exe ive tried repairing restarting and uninstalling the app i hard restarted my computer and yet its still stuck at download at 0% and...
  6. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  7. Game won't install, can't pause or cancel, and many other issues with Xbox app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't install, can't pause or cancel, and many other issues with Xbox app and...: I attempted to install Stardew Valley, however, when I tried, it got to 5.2mb and then stopped downloading, 0mb/s. I tried pausing it to see what would happen, but when I tried, it just said...
  8. I cant install, cancel, delete and of my games on the Xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install, cancel, delete and of my games on the Xbox pc app: The app just doesn't want to work. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling the gaming services. Repairing resetting and terminating all the apps. downgraded to windows 11. Absolutely everything....
  9. xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them: ive tried installing windwos 11 and going back to windows 10 now back to windows 11 reset and repairing the xbox app getx-apppackage removing gaming services xbox insider hub all this and i...
  10. Games showing on library after cancel installation.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games showing on library after cancel installation.: I just cancel installation. 2 or 3 hours later I open app and see that I cant play I cant uninstall and now my disc space 54 GB (after this 92GB) [img] [img]...