After buying WWZ Upgrade to Aftermath on Xbox Sires S it won't let me play after it...

Discus and support After buying WWZ Upgrade to Aftermath on Xbox Sires S it won't let me play after it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After buying WWZ Upgrade to Aftermath on Xbox Sires S it won't let me play after it installs and when I restart my console, it asks me to pay the fee... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DedbyDylt, Dec 27, 2022.

1. DedbyDylt
    DedbyDylt Guest

After buying WWZ Upgrade to Aftermath on Xbox Sires S it won't let me play after it...

After buying WWZ Upgrade to Aftermath on Xbox Sires S it won't let me play after it installs and when I restart my console, it asks me to pay the fee again.

:)

DedbyDylt, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

After buying WWZ Upgrade to Aftermath on Xbox Sires S it won't let me play after it installs and when I restart my console, it asks me to pay the fee again.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate if the upgrade is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, make sure that it is stated as "completed", please follow the steps below:

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History.

Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account to re-sync the licenses.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. SammyVS Win User

WWZ Aftermath Cross Platform

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

It seems to be a problem with the game, I recommend contacting the game developer to report the bug.
  4. YorkUnion Win User

Xbox on Windows none of my DLC works

Not working for me, even with a full PC shutdown. (this is for WWZ season pass, DLC weapon packs and Aftermath.) Its like only the free base game is available and all the DLC content is completely locked out.

When you try to click on the DLC content ingame for Marseille or many of the weapon packs, I get this error:

PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound

However if I do same for the Rome or Kamchatka (aka aftermath episodes) I get:

PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent
  5. luissolid Win User

which to buy????

I just purchase WWZ lets play online!

Regards!
  6. iEvil Ninja17i Win User

Cod aw crash

I'm having this same problem as well. It freezes after the custscene on the level aftermath or when I'm playing multiplayer it will make a buzzing noise then kick me out to the dashboard.
Thema:

1. After buying WWZ Upgrade to Aftermath on Xbox Sires S it won't let me play after it... - Similar Threads - buying WWZ Upgrade

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  8. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  9. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  10. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...