After ban still can't party chat!

Discus and support After ban still can't party chat! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got banned for a message I sent to some guy that was trolling me and I was like oh well the ban is only tell 6am but it is 2pm still can't party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Achievemen7Hunt, Oct 16, 2017.

1. After ban still can't party chat!

So I got banned for a message I sent to some guy that was trolling me and I was like oh well the ban is only tell 6am but it is 2pm still can't party chat..

:)

Achievemen7Hunt, Oct 16, 2017
  2. pric3y89
    pric3y89 Guest
    Enforcement ban not been lifted

Hi. My enforcement ban hasn't been lifted properly after 24 hours given. Can write messages but still can't game or party chat?

pric3y89, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Chat Ban lifted still cannot chat

party chat still won't work after account ban was lifted

That Jimmy Kid, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

If this does not fix the issue, call support and see if you receive an extension on your ban as there is an issue with the enforcement site now showing additional actions

Dadwhite, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

If this does not fix the issue, call support and see if you receive an extension on your ban as there is an issue with the enforcement site now showing additional actions
  6. Darkstrome Win User

Party Chat ban

after the 24 hrs, 6 hrs after ban lifted, still cannot communicate via party chat.

"Working as intended?"
  7. SirChewzAlot Win User

Communications Ban

I got a communication ban on the 7 June then a multiplayer ban on the 8 June finished both bans and nearly a week later I still can't message or party chat
  8. ChiefJoboo Win User

party chat

Do you mean your party chat session with someone disconnected or that you can't connect to party chat at all?

If you can't connect to party chat at all please first make sure you have gold membership here:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

Gold is required for party chat.

Also check here to see if you have an enforcement action that has suspended/banned you from using party chat:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

If you can't connect to party chat at all and get an error like "your network settings are preventing part chat", please see here:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/troubleshoot-parties
  9. Sqwatts Win User

Xbox One Error: [0x8923101C] Party Chat broken for a week...

bump.... still can't use my party chat............
Thema:

1. After ban still can't party chat! - Similar Threads - ban still can't

2. Xbox live chat ban ended but still can't talk or hear

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live chat ban ended but still can't talk or hear: Hi,I had a chat enforcement ban for a duration of 3 days and it was over at 9:57 EST today. It is now 10:38 EST and when I log in it still says that I have an enforcement even though when I sign...
  3. temp ban over, still can't send messages

in XBoX on Windows
    temp ban over, still can't send messages: I was suspended from 1/27/21 to 1/29/21 from using voice chat/messages. I still cannot send messages 3 weeks later. i am using the xbox app on my windows 10 pc. I have closed out and signed out...
  4. Gamer pic ban but after the ban is over I still can't change it.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer pic ban but after the ban is over I still can't change it.: This is the first ban on the account and it was only supposed to be for one day, but I still can't change it even after it was over. 8d2ddc79-99ea-40bf-b3f5-04711cfde8ab
  5. Finished a 2 week multiplayer ban and still can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finished a 2 week multiplayer ban and still can't play multiplayer: I finished a 2 week multiplayer ban on the 23 October and I still can't play multiplayer games I've checked my enforcement history and the ban shows it finished this morning is there anyway of...
  6. Xbox live temporary ban is up but still can't go online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live temporary ban is up but still can't go online: the temporary ban on my account ran out today at 10 m but my account is still banned along with all other accounts on my system. Xbox support is no help and there's no option anymore to review the...
  7. My communication ban is done, but I still can't send messages or anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban is done, but I still can't send messages or anything.: I got three communication bans at once for calling a hacker some choice words, but after they ended I still can't send messages or talk on the mic through game or party chat, neither can my...
  8. Ban is lifted but is still saying I can't send messages and Privacy settings are preventing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban is lifted but is still saying I can't send messages and Privacy settings are preventing ...: i got my ban lifted on the 22nd of october and the 24th i am now able to play online, however I cant send messages or chat in parties. Please help with this issue. Thanks in advance...
  9. I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything: I recently got banned until the 15th of October because my brother stole my phone and put some inappropriate pictures as my gamerpic and my back should be over but it still won't let me access...
  10. Communication ban is ended and I still can't talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban is ended and I still can't talk: my most latest ban was a communication ban That was supposed to end October 12th and October 12th has already passed and I still cannot talk in parties or participate in or create a group chat...