After a update in early August I lost my microsoft solitare collection. My computer says it...

Discus and support After a update in early August I lost my microsoft solitare collection. My computer says it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After a update in early August I lost my Microsoft solitaire collection. My computer says it is still installed but cannot find.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MickeyAllen1, Aug 30, 2021.

1. MickeyAllen1
    MickeyAllen1 Guest

After a update in early August I lost my microsoft solitare collection. My computer says it...

After a update in early August I lost my Microsoft solitaire collection. My computer says it is still installed but cannot find.

:)

MickeyAllen1, Aug 30, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

After a update in early August I lost my microsoft solitare collection. My computer says it is still installed, but cannot find .

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Can you search for it on the store and try uninstalling/reinstalling it from there?
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

After a update in early August I lost my microsoft solitare collection. My computer says it is still installed, but cannot find .

Hello @MickeyAllen1! I hope that you are doing well today!

Can you tell us if you're able to search for Solitaire using the search box on the lower left part of the screen? If not, you can try these steps to check for solitaire in your system:

1. Click Start
    2. Click Control Panel
    3. Click Uninstall a program under "Programs"
    4. On the left side of the window, click Turn windows features on or off
    5. Click the ( + ) next to Games folder, then check for Solitaire.
    Also, please try preforming the following steps:

Step 1: Clear the Windows Store cache.

1. On the Cortana search box, enter "cmd"
    2. Right-click on Command Prompt, then select Run as administrator.
    3. Type wsreset.exe, and hit Enter key.
    Step 2: Reset the Xbox app from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Apps.
    3. Under Apps and features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your computer.
    Let us know if that helps!
  4. ConceitedCat498 Win User

I cant get into my games to play a game. all I get is sign in error and error code 1170000

Further comment: I was able to access the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my computer running Windows 8.1. After that I was able to also access the Collection via the computer running Windows 10 since they are wirelessly interconnected. So now I can
    access & play. However my solitaire "game history" for all of September (as well as most August "badges") have not carried over, Badges for July and before ARE available!
  5. narendratummawar Win User

Unable to download Microsoft Solitare Collection

re download microsoft solitare collection
  6. ZingiestGnu14 Win User

error 102?

Me too.

Trying to play microsoft solitaire collection. Keep getting an error code that isn't found. Says I'm not connected. I have done every troubleshooting and restarted my computer and the game. It still won't work.
    I had downloaded and played a free game then had trouble with my Microsoft Collection. After several other tries I finally uninstalled the game and then turned off the computer and restarted my collection then started to work.
Thema:

1. After a update in early August I lost my microsoft solitare collection. My computer says it... - Similar Threads - update early August

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  5. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  6. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  7. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  8. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  9. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Insider member but didn't receive early UI update

in XboX Insiders
    Insider member but didn't receive early UI update: Level 2 Insider: So I turned on my Xbox one in a while & it got updated to the new dashboard but my Series S has no option to receive it, has the UI been made available to the public or is it xbox...