After 8 years of the same gamer pic I was banned for it with no clear reason

Discus and support After 8 years of the same gamer pic I was banned for it with no clear reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was given a ban for a gamer pic after appealing the ban I was still given no clear reason as to why I was given the ban other then to look at the tos... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ancien7 relic, Dec 1, 2022.

1. After 8 years of the same gamer pic I was banned for it with no clear reason

I was given a ban for a gamer pic after appealing the ban I was still given no clear reason as to why I was given the ban other then to look at the tos and given a broad response (after an appeal) basically saying it could be any reason I have been a Xbox live user for 10 years and Xbox user for more than 15 the fact that I can’t get a clear response or any additional information or simply talk to a representative is so discouraging. I feel like xbox truly needs to work on there support for ban appeals giving more clear indications as to what the reasoning is I still fully believe I had no reason to be banned for four days

The threat of further enforcement (from complete ban to a full console ban) for simply want a clear answer as to what is wrong with the picture is absolutely ruining any brand loyalty or support I once had truly disappointed with the ability of Xbox support to give any clear reasoning (the picture is literally a gta style art of dokkaebi)

:)

Ancien7 relic, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome Ancien7
    I truly appreciate your cooperation and understanding on this one

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if maybe you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  3. Ancien7 relic Win User

I’m on a phone not a computer and can’t use the feedback hub as I have a mac computer is there a way to access it one a phone or a place I can give my feedback Other than here where something may actually be improved or my feedback heard?
  4. Ancien7 relic Win User

no one looked at my feedback hub post or replied and it’s been three days guess your right it’s a waste of time and they don’t care horrible joke of a system I see other posts of people with the same problem not being told the reason and being banned not real world trading Just unfair bans for unknown reasons gamers/consumers deserve to atleast know the specific reason. without the help of Microsoft the enforcement team is untouchable and unaccountable for anything they decide. Truly a terrible system.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

The best please to share this feedback is using the feedback hub app Ancien7

I understand your point of view. But no one from the enforcement team view or access to these forums
  6. Ancien7 relic Win User

I understand That it could lead to potential harassment but at the same time the people at the enforcement team get complete control over all Xbox accounts with 0 accountability (other then there superiors but they are there to protect the company not consumer) they can still have a discussion with some one without give out there personal information and remain anonymous. Speak frankly that’s just an excuse to not be held accountable to the people your judging the guilt of. completely unfair and unjust for those accused. If some one has the power to judge some one they should atleast have the back bone to talk to the person and look them in the eye if there insulting you then you don’t need to explain and can even enforce further action if there understanding then you can lower the time or explain it clearly in all honesty that’s just cowardice. In my eyes if can’t even do that then you need to change your line of work (not you personally I understand your just a ambassador I mean the enforcement team)

Again I’m simply trying to improve the ability of those accused of something they didn’t not intend to or did not knowingly do/believe they haven’t done

Edit: if no one will do it hire me I’ll do it some one needs to hear people out simply banning people with no way to communicate other than an appeal witch I don’t even know how serious it’s taken or if it’s read or anything is inexcusable
Thema:

1. After 8 years of the same gamer pic I was banned for it with no clear reason - Similar Threads - years same gamer

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...: My son has not accessed his account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or phone number. Is there a way he can gain access to his account? Have tried Microsoft recovery, ,but can't be...
  4. I bought an Xbox x & Microsoft complete 3 year cover at the same time. But how do I link my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought an Xbox x & Microsoft complete 3 year cover at the same time. But how do I link my...: Linking microsoft complete to my Xbox 7683f1fe-46f5-4a9a-8a1b-073c0f1b9dcb
  5. GREEN PIXLES N LINES…YES I KNOW I COPIED THIS FROM A YEAR AGO BUT I’M HAVING THE SAME...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GREEN PIXLES N LINES…YES I KNOW I COPIED THIS FROM A YEAR AGO BUT I’M HAVING THE SAME...: I am about to describe the most infuriating and confounding tech issue I have ever experienced. I have an Insignia HDTV, and I have an Xbox One S. Up until tonight, I have used the two together...
  6. transfer year pass operators from account to account on same console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer year pass operators from account to account on same console: I recently bought the Deluxe edition of rainbow six siege on my dad's account on the computer in Microsoft store, not realizing I was in his account. I installed the game and add-ons on the Xbox...
  7. Same old crap from Xbox. STILL NO REWARD POINTS FOR OVER A YEAR. Disgusting and unacceptable

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Same old crap from Xbox. STILL NO REWARD POINTS FOR OVER A YEAR. Disgusting and unacceptable: Where are my points? Where is the support? If your robbing me, please just tell me so I shut up. Im furious with xbox 1b405efe-2d15-4489-8650-1a4fa8b32b9a
  8. EA Access canceled the same day I bought a one year

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access canceled the same day I bought a one year: So title basically says it all, I bought a one year last night and when I got on today the subscription was canceled. Under settings>account>subscriptions, under the EA Access tab it reads...
  9. ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKING. 1 YEAR WAITING FOR SUPPORT. NOTHING DONE SO FAR! THIRD POST, SAME ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKING. 1 YEAR WAITING FOR SUPPORT. NOTHING DONE SO FAR! THIRD POST, SAME ...: Hello everyone, My gamertag is , and i am in need of some help. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I AM SEARCHING FOR SUPPORT, AND SO FAR NOTHING... MORE THAN ONE YEAR WAITING AND NOTHING. The other topics...
  10. 40 Year Old Average Gamer Looking for the same on XBOX one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    40 Year Old Average Gamer Looking for the same on XBOX one: Yep, that's right, 40 Year old gamer looking for other Mature gamers that don't care whether they win or lose, just wanting to have fun, drink a few beers and talk a little $#|t. I have had a...