Afmf not working on pc game pass

Discus and support Afmf not working on pc game pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title says it all I can get my afmf to work on cp2077 from steam but both payday and starfield no matter what settings I try it never turns on went... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pleasant_Ad_2111, Oct 17, 2023.

  1. Afmf not working on pc game pass


    Title says it all I can get my afmf to work on cp2077 from steam but both payday and starfield no matter what settings I try it never turns on went into prefsini and changed to exclusive full screen no vsync. So far no luck on any game pass games but I'll download some more of both games to test. Just hoping there's maybe a fix

    submitted by /u/Pleasant_Ad_2111
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Pleasant_Ad_2111, Oct 17, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why can't I access Game Pass on my PC?

    That could either be Game Pass Core or PC Game Pass. If it's Core, it won't work on PC.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

    gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc

    If you purchased Game Pass Ultimate, then yes, it works both on PC and console. Game Pass does not. You have the console Game Pass and PC Game Pass.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    so I have game pass and gold on xbox how do i link that to my pc ?

    It depends on which Game Pass you have. You would need PC Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate in order for it to work on PC.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    why i can play only 12 game on game pass

    Game Pass is primarily for the console. It's just a bonus that some of the games work for the PC. There is no Game Pass for the PC>
  6. DeniqL Win User

    How do I get gamepass on my laptop

    Ok that is the problem, you have the console game pass.

    In order to have it working on PC you would need either the PC game pass or the ultimate game pass which includes both PC and console game pass :)
Thema:

Afmf not working on pc game pass

Loading...
  1. Afmf not working on pc game pass - Similar Threads - Afmf working game

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  6. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  7. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  8. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  9. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  10. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....