Afflicted Gaming. Mature XB1 Gaming Community

Discus and support Afflicted Gaming. Mature XB1 Gaming Community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Afflicted Gaming is a newly formed UK gaming community for xbox one players of a certain vintage (well over the age of 25 anyway). Born with the idea... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Orbit xWaR, Jan 25, 2014.

  1. Orbit xWaR
    Orbit xWaR Guest

    Afflicted Gaming. Mature XB1 Gaming Community


    Afflicted Gaming is a newly formed UK gaming community for xbox one players of a certain vintage (well over the age of 25 anyway). Born with the idea that gaming should be about fun, relaxing and sharing this with other like minded indviduals. Games we are
    concerntrating on for the time being, BF4, Ghosts and Forza.

    Its not about skill level, or what your K/D looks like, its about a love for gaming.

    If you're interested go to 無効なURLです and post on the forums (site still being made so looks a tad bare) or alternativley message me on live

    cheers all.

    :)
     
    Orbit xWaR, Jan 25, 2014
    #1
  2. LHR is Recruit!

    LHR stands for Loyalty, Honor and Respect. We're a large, mature gaming community for 18 and older. We have pro-teams, clan elite and much more! If you're interested in joining a mature gaming community, hit me up! My Gamertag is ! Happy
    Gaming!
     
    LHR ShadowPanda, Jan 25, 2014
    #2
  3. Grim x DTA
    Grim x DTA Guest
    DTA is Recruiting and we are looking for you!

    We are a mature community looking to create a fun gaming community.
     
    Grim x DTA, Jan 25, 2014
    #3
  4. ZodiacGaming15 Win User

    Zodiac Gaming Community

    Zodiac Gaming Community has a new theme on the website, we are still looking for new members who game on either the Xbox 360 or Xbox One. So if you are a mature gamer who is looking for some friendly and mature gamers, then come and check us out. We are
    also looking for someone to help with admin side of the site, and also looking for Moderators, XB1 Admin and a graphic designer.

    www.zodiacgmaing.proboards.com
  5. Lousy Geezer Win User

    Mature gaming communities

    lousyatgaming.com (i changed my gamertag to reflect my love for these guys and gals)

    I'm not the owner....I'm just a guy with no skill and this community is the perfect fit for me.
  6. HG Ezio Win User

    Mature gaming communities

    You are welcome to swing by our site. I'm one of the staff members at Iron Fox and our community site is called Autumn Forge. We are a mature clan with active members. The link is down in my sig.
  7. NC TARHEEL 34 Win User

    Mature gaming communities

    lousyatgaming is good though I am no longer a member and also checkout outcast gamers
  8. AtomicCityGeek Win User

    Mature gaming communities

    I am in the same boat. I used to go to 2old2play but haven't been there in a while and lost contact with most. HUPIT gaming is supposed to help match like minded players, but haven't had much luck so far.
Thema:

Afflicted Gaming. Mature XB1 Gaming Community

Loading...
  1. Afflicted Gaming. Mature XB1 Gaming Community - Similar Threads - Afflicted Gaming Mature

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...