Affiliate Program?

Discus and support Affiliate Program? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello there, I was wondering whether you still have an affiliate program running? I try to click the links on google, but it takes me back to the home... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by nuggetst, May 2, 2020.

  1. nuggetst
    nuggetst Guest

    Affiliate Program?


    Hello there,

    I was wondering whether you still have an affiliate program running? I try to click the links on google, but it takes me back to the home page.

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    nuggetst, May 2, 2020
    #1
  2. nuggetst Win User

    Affiliate Program?

    Thank you! How did I miss that?!
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

    Affiliate Program?

  4. x Purely Evil x Win User

    Bing rewards received invalid Code

    you will have to contact bing customer support as this program is not directly affiliated with xbox live.
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

    Is there affiliate program for Xbox online store?

    As in affiliate as in making money through them? The only thing I can think of is the bing rewards program. But I am probably far off what you're talking about anyways.

    But a lot of site affiliate with Xbox, Major Nelson is one of them.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

    Is there affiliate program for Xbox online store?

    Major Nelson (Larry Hyrb) is employed by Xbox, and his blog is a platform to promote Xbox. So I guess you could that "affiliated".
Thema:

Affiliate Program?

Loading...
  1. Affiliate Program? - Similar Threads - Affiliate Program

  2. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft player name and email account affiliation

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft player name and email account affiliation: I have a Minecraft account name but I'm not sure what email address is affiliated with the name while playing the game. I don't want to log out because I am afraid I won't be able to log back in....
  8. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  9. Changing email affiliated with Xbox account

    in XboX Insiders
    Changing email affiliated with Xbox account: So I originally made my Xbox account with my dads email address, and I’m trying to change it to my personal email, how would I do that without signing into my dads account? submitted by...
  10. How do i see what accounts are affiliated with my phone number

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i see what accounts are affiliated with my phone number: I swapped to the delta preview and it wiped all my other accounts on my xbox 7d792b63-c725-48dc-8653-10c0147f8d2a