AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!!

Discus and support AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Avengers Endgame STILL won’t play! And yes i’ve updated, reset the console, deleted and reinstalled the app AND my profile. Eventually the person on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TwitchPeely YT, Aug 4, 2019.

  1. AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!!


    Avengers Endgame STILL won’t play! And yes i’ve updated, reset the console, deleted and reinstalled the app AND my profile. Eventually the person on the other end admitted there was a problem and it would be sorted within 24hrs. That was three days ago.
    Since then, nada. WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO WATCH THE FILM I HAVE PAID FOR? Annoyingly it’s available in HD on all the dodgy movie websites, so they’ve obviously got theirs! Sort it out Microsoft.

    :)
     
    TwitchPeely YT, Aug 4, 2019
    #1
  2. TwitchPeely YT Win User

    AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!!

    Okay, stand down folks - it would seem i go on too many US websites who were triumphantly talking about the 31st July digital release. It then comes out on hard copy in the US on August 13th at which time it is released digitally in the UK, hard copy two
    weeks later.
  3. H0n0uredEnd Win User

    AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!!

    I support amber m's advice, following these steps should get you sitting back and enjoying your film. Best of luck from the xbox community
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

    AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!!

    Hey my friend, exactly what the ambassador above said. The movie releases on DVD/Bluray on 13th August 2019 so I am not sure why there would be any problems or why someone would give you that information
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!!

    3rd time i’ve done all this. STILL NO MOVIE. Not good enough.
    You will have to wait for the movie to drop first then it will work fine
  6. TwitchPeely YT Win User

    AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!!

    3rd time i’ve done all this. STILL NO MOVIE. Not good enough.
Thema:

AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!!

Loading...
  1. AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!! - Similar Threads - AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. FFXIV IS rated T. Why do they allow sexual activity and endgame currency exchanging for...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FFXIV IS rated T. Why do they allow sexual activity and endgame currency exchanging for...: I had recently purchased a game final fantasy xiv, and I wanted to see what the experience was like in the dungeons and the gameplay. I found a lot of problems that the game had and a lot of...
  10. Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?: I’ve done it all with no resolve. b57eab0f-499d-441a-b73d-ae2a15a30cff