Advice on games crashing/freezing series S

Discus and support Advice on games crashing/freezing series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just bought series s + all access. 2 of the games I have downloaded freeze or crash when loading levels. The games are Aliens fireteam elite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThreeMoreWords, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Advice on games crashing/freezing series S

I've just bought series s + all access.

2 of the games I have downloaded freeze or crash when loading levels.

The games are

Aliens fireteam elite

And

Hitman 3

Other games I've downloaded and played that work fine are

Forza horizon 5,

Flight Simulator,

Rainbow six extration.

My question is, is it those Games that are the problem or is there something wrong with my console?

The reason I'm here asking is because I've look all over at different forums and I haven't heard anyone complaining about these games not working.

BTW, I've done the whole clear cashe , reinstall and even factory reset.

:)

ThreeMoreWords, Mar 13, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Any advice on games crashing/freezing series S ?

Hello, ThreeMoreWords,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. Congratulations on your new Xbox Series console. You are experiencing issues with two games, Aliens Fireteam & Hitman 3? I am happy to help and provide some suggestions. There can be times that games might have a bug that hasn't been uncovered or effecting certain users. My best advice to you is to please file a bug, and we can see if other users are maybe having the issue and report this back to the developers of the game. You can also check their support site for updates and push a fix for these specific issues. If other games work and the problem you described is only those games, it is not your console. Also, have you signed up for any beta software on your Xbox? I am just asking as we have users that sign-up for our Xbox Insider program. I am installing the games on my end and seeing if you can replicate the issue you are reporting. Also, could you by any chance take a picture of the issue and post it within this thread is possible.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

Use the Report a Problem app on the Xbox console to report an issue or unexpected behavior in a game or app, which helps Team Xbox investigate and fix problems on the Xbox console. This improves the gaming experience for you and everyone else in the community.

Please make sure to follow the steps. Report a problem on Xbox

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  3. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

I have a series x and only on call of duty this is happening but its not just the game freezing or crashing its making my xbox freeze and bug out
  4. DanielSchnell2 Win User

Battlefield 2042 hard crashing series X

The game is actually freezing and crashing hard, and that since the last patch.....it really annoys me, NO

it's pissing me really off.

I can't play normal on a Xbox Series X without a crash or a freezing Game. Playing with Xbox Series X controller, 4K HDR 60FPS , cross play enabled (without crossplay the Xbox found no Matches )

The Game crashes 10 min into play, either when in a match or in menu.

I have conducted following troubleshooting steps: Reset the game, reinstalled the game, reset the console completly, reset the console, removed everything and nstalled BF2042 again....

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Xbox-Series-X-BF2042-Crash-Persists/td-p/11024163/page/10
  5. GiovanniLegacy Win User

Series x question

Just white usually a game will crash, light blinks series x games seem to struggle to play. And sometimes they'll freeze and shut the console down. No error messages though
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox One Freezing, Making Buzzing Noise and then going back to Home Screen

You want my advice, I would take it back where you bought it and exchange it. A freeze/crash once in a while is normal, but not as much as you're having.

Does it happen in other games too or just Overwatch?
Thema:

Advice on games crashing/freezing series S

1. Advice on games crashing/freezing series S - Similar Threads - Advice games crashing

2. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  3. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  4. Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x: Everyone claims all the main set tings have to change from automatic to manual like dns and a bunch of other stuff and I just needed some clarity 12455621-0bd1-446a-85fd-406397b04f50
  5. Advice Or How Can I Fix This?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advice Or How Can I Fix This?: Technical Error ? : When I activate my Xbox One S, It will only show the Green Colored Screen with the Xbox Symbol in the middle. Afterwards, the screen will pop up asking if I would like to...
  6. I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?: I'll give a story. Took my xbox to a friends house to download something because it was much faster. I bring my xbox back and every now and then it starts to just drain my internet for no reason....
  7. Any advice would be hugely appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Any advice would be hugely appreciated: So I have a seagate 2tb Storage card on my series x. However with Microsoft deleting captures I've decided to get an external device to store my game clips and screenshots on. So I would like to...
  8. Grandparent Gift Advice please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grandparent Gift Advice please: Hello - shopping for grandchild with no gaming experience here - if purchasing an xbox series s console, can I get the games she said she wants - 1) Cars3 driven to win and 2) Angry Birds Trilogy...
  9. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d
  10. Gift not being sent, any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift not being sent, any advice?: My friend bought me a game as a gift through the Xbox store. I have been waiting for a couple hours but haven't received any notifications or emails about the gift. We've restarted our systems and...