Advice on Black Friday games deals

Discus and support Advice on Black Friday games deals in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I never owned a console or been a gamer until 4 months ago and I am trying to build my own games library, I have already bought during... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giobox77, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Giobox77
    Giobox77 Guest

Hi everyone,

I never owned a console or been a gamer until 4 months ago and I am trying to build my own games library, I have already bought during Black Friday FIFA 23 ultimate edition, The Witcher 3 Wild hunt GOTY (waiting for next gen update on 14/12) and Watch Dogs Legion gold edition (I live in London so it is a must).

There are still 2 days left and I would like to purchase some other games, but as my gamin knowledge is very low I was hoping experienced gamers who played these games can give some advice about them and if is worth it or not going for special editions.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla

I loved the trailer and the Viking world look breathtaking. The standard game is only £19 and I saw on YouTube many complaints about add-ons and DLC which are nothing special. Is it worth it to spend extra money for a deluxe complete or Ragnarok edition or the standard version is good on its own?

Red Dead Redemption 2

This version is only £18 and includes story mode and access to online version, so I suppose is ready to play. But before buying it I would like to know if the content on the ultimate edition is really unmissable, because in that case I can wait for the ultimate edition to be on sale

AC Odyssey & Origins

I am not sure if I will buy them as I am already buying Valhalla, but at that price both standard editions are around £10 each is hard to resist, especially Odyssey with those amazing Greek sceneries. But again are the gold and deluxe worth the extra money?

Metal Gear Solid 5 The phantom pain

Some people say that is a masterpiece some that is too weird, on top of that is a 2015 game shall I give it a go for £10

Far Cry 6

I played for a while Far Cry 5 when I had game pass and I had mix feelings. However I am a Breaking Bad/better call Saul and the visual look stunning.

Standard version £19 GOTY edition nearly £50

Far Cry series

any opinion about 4 - 5 New dawn and Primal (all on sales) and most of all Far cry 3 is on sale at £2is still enjoyable in 2022? I saw the graphics and looks very old

Cyberpunk 2077

This is not on top of my list but visually the open world look amazing and as you might have understood I love open world games

Dying Light & Dying light 2 stay human

any opinion

Judgment & Lost judgment

Not sure about these two as I am not into kicks and punches but the score is 5 out of 5 so I thought I should ask your opinion

Ghost Recon Wildlands, Breakpoint and Tom Clancy & with all their gold and special editions.

I played a bit Wildlands when I had game pass and have mix feelings, I loved the customization of my character but the game was not always great, Breakpoint seems much better and Division 2 have no idea.

Thank you so much to anyone who is willing to share with me their opinions and advice Advice on Black Friday games deals :)

:)

Giobox77, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Ooh im good 75 Win User

Xboxone with assassins creed £210

3. pjameleven Win User

Black Friday Sales!

I'm a bit of a collector and still go for physical media (personal preference) so I keep an eye out for Black Friday deals. There is a local retro game stire that usually has really good deals on Black Friday for old Xbox and 360 games. That will be what
    I'm looking for... As well as any deals on Outer Worlds.
  4. maxen Win User

Black friday 20 nov

Here's a list of the deals:
    majornelson.com/.../black-friday-xbox-digital-game-deals

If you click through to the Store links, and you're signed in, you'll see the discounted prices of the games.

You should eventually see these on your console too under the Games/Deals with Gold tile on the Home screen.
  5. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

Xbox marketing team

6. roost18 Win User

Deals with Gold Civilization Revolution

I thought that was for Black Friday deals. This is for the usual weekly Deals with Gold.
Thema:

1. Advice on Black Friday games deals - Similar Threads - Advice Black Friday

2. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  3. Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x: Everyone claims all the main set tings have to change from automatic to manual like dns and a bunch of other stuff and I just needed some clarity 12455621-0bd1-446a-85fd-406397b04f50
  4. Advice Or How Can I Fix This?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advice Or How Can I Fix This?: Technical Error ? : When I activate my Xbox One S, It will only show the Green Colored Screen with the Xbox Symbol in the middle. Afterwards, the screen will pop up asking if I would like to...
  5. I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?: I'll give a story. Took my xbox to a friends house to download something because it was much faster. I bring my xbox back and every now and then it starts to just drain my internet for no reason....
  6. Any advice would be hugely appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Any advice would be hugely appreciated: So I have a seagate 2tb Storage card on my series x. However with Microsoft deleting captures I've decided to get an external device to store my game clips and screenshots on. So I would like to...
  7. Grandparent Gift Advice please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grandparent Gift Advice please: Hello - shopping for grandchild with no gaming experience here - if purchasing an xbox series s console, can I get the games she said she wants - 1) Cars3 driven to win and 2) Angry Birds Trilogy...
  8. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d
  9. Gift not being sent, any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift not being sent, any advice?: My friend bought me a game as a gift through the Xbox store. I have been waiting for a couple hours but haven't received any notifications or emails about the gift. We've restarted our systems and...
  10. xbox having trouble updating. Does anyone have any advice.

in XboX Insiders
    xbox having trouble updating. Does anyone have any advice.: I was just playing normaly then my xbox says. "There was a problem with the update". submitted by /u/Emperor4Head [link] [comments]