Advice for newbies

Discus and support Advice for newbies in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, weve just purchased an xbox one x and subscribed to xbox live unlitmate pass. we are wondering what happens at the end of our month trial -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnnaHames, Aug 30, 2020.

1. AnnaHames
    AnnaHames Guest

Advice for newbies

Hi all,

weve just purchased an xbox one x and subscribed to xbox live unlitmate pass.

we are wondering what happens at the end of our month trial - if we choose not to keep it - will any games weve downloaded dissapear?

:)

AnnaHames, Aug 30, 2020
  2. DoubledTub Win User

Advice for newbies

So if you buy a game through game passes ultimate deals the game will be downloaded on your console and you can play but when the ultimate runs out the game will remain on your console but you will be unable to play it
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Advice for newbies

So if you buy a game through game passes ultimate deals the game will be downloaded on your console and you can play but when the ultimate runs out the game will remain on your console but you will be unable to play it
    If you buy a game then you can play it even if your ultimate runs out,even if you've bought it through a sale.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Advice for newbies

Any gamepass games you've downloaded will still be installed on your hard drive but you wont be able to play them without a gamepass/ultimate subscription.

If you've downloaded any games with gold then you would need a gold sub or ultimate sub to play the xbox one games but you don't need a sub to play any xbox360 or original xbox games you've downloaded.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Advice for newbies

do you know if we can use controllers from 360 with our xbox one x?
    Xbox 360 controllers are not compatible with the One X/S or original Xbox One.
  6. AnnaHames Win User

Advice for newbies

Brilliant, thanks for replying.

do you know if we can use controllers from 360 with our xbox one x?
Thema:

Advice for newbies

1. Advice for newbies - Similar Threads - Advice newbies

2. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  3. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  4. Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x: Everyone claims all the main set tings have to change from automatic to manual like dns and a bunch of other stuff and I just needed some clarity 12455621-0bd1-446a-85fd-406397b04f50
  5. Advice Or How Can I Fix This?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advice Or How Can I Fix This?: Technical Error ? : When I activate my Xbox One S, It will only show the Green Colored Screen with the Xbox Symbol in the middle. Afterwards, the screen will pop up asking if I would like to...
  6. I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?: I'll give a story. Took my xbox to a friends house to download something because it was much faster. I bring my xbox back and every now and then it starts to just drain my internet for no reason....
  7. Any advice would be hugely appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Any advice would be hugely appreciated: So I have a seagate 2tb Storage card on my series x. However with Microsoft deleting captures I've decided to get an external device to store my game clips and screenshots on. So I would like to...
  8. Grandparent Gift Advice please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grandparent Gift Advice please: Hello - shopping for grandchild with no gaming experience here - if purchasing an xbox series s console, can I get the games she said she wants - 1) Cars3 driven to win and 2) Angry Birds Trilogy...
  9. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d
  10. Gift not being sent, any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift not being sent, any advice?: My friend bought me a game as a gift through the Xbox store. I have been waiting for a couple hours but haven't received any notifications or emails about the gift. We've restarted our systems and...