Advanced replacement/customer support. What a joke.

Discus and support Advanced replacement/customer support. What a joke. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought a Xbox One on day one. When I got it home I found it had a faulty disc drive. I took it back to the retailer who had sold out and said it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jericho Kane, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Jericho Kane
    Jericho Kane Guest

I brought a Xbox One on day one. When I got it home I found it had a faulty disc drive. I took it back to the retailer who had sold out and said it is best to send it back to xbox for replacement. I paid the £391 holders fee for the 3-5 day advanced replacement
    promise on the 2nd of December. It is now the 4th of January and I'm still waiting. I have called close to 20 times now and not one member of staff can help me. I have had on staff member not understand the English language, I have spoken to a "supervisor"
    who said he would find out personally what has happened then call me back in an hour. I waited 3 hours, called back and was told the person who's name I was given does not exists. I have had two people give me email addresses who say they will keep in contact
    and have never replied to me and another 3 say they will be in touch in 24 hours which never happened. The 3-5 day replacement is a lie to begin with. What they don't tell you until you have paid is it takes 3-5 days to send a console from them to UPS then
    another 3-5 days to go from UPS to you. I have been given a tracking number after asking 8 times for it and UPS still haven't received the console. This company is a joke and I have been treated disgustingly.

:)

Jericho Kane, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Derekwd
    Derekwd Guest
    Advanced Replacement Support

I was supposed to have an "advanced replacement" sent to me by now, but have nothing! I have called Xbox support over 10 times and not one of them can provide me with a tracking number. I swear I will never ever buy another Xbox again at this point. Seriously,
    Xbox support sucks! Can anyone help me?

Derekwd, Jan 4, 2014
  3. GeorgeDixon
    GeorgeDixon Guest

Take a look at the thread with well over 480 replies. This is a common thing and Microsoft doesn't care. I ordered my replacement 11/24 and was told today that there was a shipping problem and some haven't been shipped out

GeorgeDixon, Jan 4, 2014
  4. GeorgeDixon Win User

Take a look at the thread with well over 480 replies. This is a common thing and Microsoft doesn't care. I ordered my replacement 11/24 and was told today that there was a shipping problem and some haven't been shipped out
  5. America God Win User

Xbox one issues

Good ol Microsoft

I have replaced the kinect twice with microsofts grand ol advanced exchange hahahahahah what a joke
  6. TheLastWerewolf Win User

Customer support is a joke.

Huh... good to know, wish that was more clearly stated on the page, would have saved me a lot of time being angry about it. Oh well. Thanks for the clarification.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Customer support is a joke.

The free change is only available if you were given a randomly generated tag and not one of your choosing. Since you have a gamertag you chose, you've technically already used your free change.
  8. Busasaurus Win User

Customer Support is a freaking joke!

you should ring them if you want it refunded. As your e-mail states its the only way. Other than that there is not alot the support forum can do for you unless you ring them.

Sorry for the bad experience at previous times.

thanks
Thema:

1. Advanced replacement/customer support. What a joke. - Similar Threads - Advanced replacement customer

2. Advance warfare supply drops not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advance warfare supply drops not showing up: I buy 13 advanced warfare supply drops for 10$ but it's not showing up at all on my Xbox series s is there a way to get them because I tried everything but nothing is working... help...
  3. xbox insider no advanced features section

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider no advanced features section: Hello, I was going to install a Turkish patch for Shadow of War, but we need to open a setting to be able to install patches on Xbox Game Pass. The setting is "advanced installation and management...
  4. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  5. Cod advanced warfare won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  6. COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions: Help! We are trying to play EXO Zombies Local Play on split screen. We have always played in the same position. We have just purchased Xbox X and when we login to play it flips our positions. No...
  7. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility: Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 anymore because I lost the second disc....
  8. Minesweeper Level Advancement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Level Advancement: I've reached Minesweeper level 500 (Gold Grandmaster) but no matter how many games I play now the level doesn't change. I assumed Diamond Grandmaster was a possibility and then an indefinite...
  9. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...
  10. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...