Advanced replacement/customer support. What a joke.

Discus and support Advanced replacement/customer support. What a joke. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought a Xbox One on day one. When I got it home I found it had a faulty disc drive. I took it back to the retailer who had sold out and said it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jericho Kane, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Jericho Kane
    Jericho Kane Guest

I brought a Xbox One on day one. When I got it home I found it had a faulty disc drive. I took it back to the retailer who had sold out and said it is best to send it back to xbox for replacement. I paid the £391 holders fee for the 3-5 day advanced replacement
    promise on the 2nd of December. It is now the 4th of January and I'm still waiting. I have called close to 20 times now and not one member of staff can help me. I have had on staff member not understand the English language, I have spoken to a "supervisor"
    who said he would find out personally what has happened then call me back in an hour. I waited 3 hours, called back and was told the person who's name I was given does not exists. I have had two people give me email addresses who say they will keep in contact
    and have never replied to me and another 3 say they will be in touch in 24 hours which never happened. The 3-5 day replacement is a lie to begin with. What they don't tell you until you have paid is it takes 3-5 days to send a console from them to UPS then
    another 3-5 days to go from UPS to you. I have been given a tracking number after asking 8 times for it and UPS still haven't received the console. This company is a joke and I have been treated disgustingly.

:)

Jericho Kane, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Derekwd
    Derekwd Guest
    Advanced Replacement Support

I was supposed to have an "advanced replacement" sent to me by now, but have nothing! I have called Xbox support over 10 times and not one of them can provide me with a tracking number. I swear I will never ever buy another Xbox again at this point. Seriously,
    Xbox support sucks! Can anyone help me?

Derekwd, Jan 4, 2014
  3. GeorgeDixon
    GeorgeDixon Guest

Take a look at the thread with well over 480 replies. This is a common thing and Microsoft doesn't care. I ordered my replacement 11/24 and was told today that there was a shipping problem and some haven't been shipped out

GeorgeDixon, Jan 4, 2014
  4. America God Win User

Xbox one issues

Good ol Microsoft

I have replaced the kinect twice with microsofts grand ol advanced exchange hahahahahah what a joke
  5. GeorgeDixon Win User

Take a look at the thread with well over 480 replies. This is a common thing and Microsoft doesn't care. I ordered my replacement 11/24 and was told today that there was a shipping problem and some haven't been shipped out
  6. TheLastWerewolf Win User

Customer support is a joke.

Huh... good to know, wish that was more clearly stated on the page, would have saved me a lot of time being angry about it. Oh well. Thanks for the clarification.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Customer support is a joke.

The free change is only available if you were given a randomly generated tag and not one of your choosing. Since you have a gamertag you chose, you've technically already used your free change.
  8. Busasaurus Win User

Customer Support is a freaking joke!

you should ring them if you want it refunded. As your e-mail states its the only way. Other than that there is not alot the support forum can do for you unless you ring them.

Sorry for the bad experience at previous times.

thanks
Thema:

1. Advanced replacement/customer support. What a joke. - Similar Threads - Advanced replacement customer

2. Advanced replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced replacement: does Microsoft still offer the advanced replacement on Xbox One X? cant seem to find that option... 1fcf696b-1a26-4d7f-bafc-61f9215a69d6
  3. Xbox one x advanced replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x advanced replacement: So after getting no joy from the company we got my xbox from, microsoft have given me the details to send my console in for repair. Before i do, can anyone explain to me how the advanced...
  4. Optical drive issues, advance replacement not available...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Optical drive issues, advance replacement not available...: I've had my console since January 2014, and now I'm having some of the optical drive issues. Random crunching noises and it wont read the discs when changing them. After 20 minutes of ejecting...
  5. Advance Replacement Scheme Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advance Replacement Scheme Issue: Ok, Well here we go. I have an Xbox One that is slowly getting louder and louder, drive and fan. I have just managed to get a replacement sent out via the Advanced Replacement Scheme. The new...
  6. Advanced Exchange Replacement not working properly :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced Exchange Replacement not working properly :(: I have recently received my 2nd X1 replacement since Day 1 through the Advanced Replacement scheme, and aint the consoles supposed to be almost silent??? the one I have received does a constant...
  7. Advanced Replacement Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced Replacement Program: So my xbox stopped working and my replacement is already on the way, but my questions is what am I supposed to do with my hard drive? Unlike the 360 it seems like I can't remove it, so am I...
  8. Advance replacement/exchange program hidden fees

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advance replacement/exchange program hidden fees: Was wondering if this is common: I got a brand new XBox One on Christmas day, turned out to have a bad Blu-ray drive. Chatting with Microsoft support they offered the Advance...
  9. How long is the warranty on an advanced replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long is the warranty on an advanced replacement?: My devices page is showing confusing information. I thought I heard awhile back you get a 90 day warranty when you get an advanced replacement. When I did this....I now notice it shows my kinect...
  10. Pointless Advance Replacement Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pointless Advance Replacement Program: I had a disk reading issue, my Xbox one didn't want to read discs and made a grinding sound. So I looked it up and it was an issue affecting some people. So i decided to get it fixed. In this...