Advanced Installation and Management Features doesn't appear/doesn't work

Discus and support Advanced Installation and Management Features doesn't appear/doesn't work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am trying to mod Taiko no Tatsujin, and whenever I join the Microsoft Gaming on the Insider Program, the "Advanced Management Features" doesn't show... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/--Cykora--, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Advanced Installation and Management Features doesn't appear/doesn't work

I am trying to mod Taiko no Tatsujin, and whenever I join the Microsoft Gaming on the Insider Program, the "Advanced Management Features" doesn't show up, and when I choose the path for Taiko, it still doesnt appear. Have they removed this or am I doing something wrong?

submitted by /u/--Cykora--
    [link] [comments]

/u/--Cykora--, Feb 4, 2023
  2. V_SP Win User

"Advanced Installation and Management Features" doesn't work in Xbox app for PC

thank you for your reply.

But the reason is not the problem you mentioned. I found it on the Chinese Internet, and the situation is too complicated. Some netizens even said that it still exists after reinstalling Windows 10. So for now, I have given up on solving it😂, and only wait for the official version to come out.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

"Advanced Installation and Management Features" doesn't work in Xbox app for PC

Hi,

There is a limitation on the the insider feature. Not all games allow you to set the install outside of the WindowsApps folder. I'm sure this will be changed in-time and hopefully after the this insider feature becomes the norm for Xbox Game Pass/Windows Store installs.

To know if a game can be installed to the none encrypted 'XboxGames' folder, the title itself must say Administrator approval required for installation.

Using Wolfenstein II as an example:

[​IMG]
  4. V_SP Win User

Xbox for PC 新的“高级安装和管理功能”无法作用 [The new Xbox for PC Advanced Install and Manage features don't work]

Thanks for your reply.

However, through subsequent attempts and inquiries, I think that the computer with the "advanced installation" problem has a problem with the operation of the Xbox app before the "advanced installation" is enabled, rather than the Xbox Insider itself.

My computers in question were unable to successfully create a desktop shortcut to the game before and after enabling "Advanced Installation and Management Features". And the top of the app will prompt an error, and clicking it will jump to Microsoft's error 0x80073d26 page. (Although it does not affect the main functions of the app, such as downloading and running games)

And my 4th PC running the Xbox "Advanced Install" succeeded, it had no errors before and after enabling the "Advanced Install and Management Features" and successfully created the shortcut. By the way, I've already tried "Reinstall Windows from this device". still doesn't work.
  5. mattyspurs Win User

Apps give me installation stopped error "0x80072f8f" but games work completely fine. Xbox One S.

1. From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)
    2. From there, enter the Primary DNS as "8.8.8.8" and the Secondary DNS as "8.8.4.4"

That worked for me, managed to install everything in the last day since i changed it.
  6. ImJustAmir Win User

Game doesn't appear in Ready to install

Hi

You will need to get your friend to set your console as their home console and then download the game. Once they have done this you should be able to play the game.
    It still doesn't show up. I can't even download it from the Store page.

[​IMG]
Thema:

Advanced Installation and Management Features doesn't appear/doesn't work

1. Advanced Installation and Management Features doesn't appear/doesn't work - Similar Threads - Advanced Installation Management

2. Advance warfare supply drops not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advance warfare supply drops not showing up: I buy 13 advanced warfare supply drops for 10$ but it's not showing up at all on my Xbox series s is there a way to get them because I tried everything but nothing is working... help...
  3. xbox insider no advanced features section

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider no advanced features section: Hello, I was going to install a Turkish patch for Shadow of War, but we need to open a setting to be able to install patches on Xbox Game Pass. The setting is "advanced installation and management...
  4. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  5. Cod advanced warfare won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  6. COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions: Help! We are trying to play EXO Zombies Local Play on split screen. We have always played in the same position. We have just purchased Xbox X and when we login to play it flips our positions. No...
  7. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility: Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 anymore because I lost the second disc....
  8. Minesweeper Level Advancement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Level Advancement: I've reached Minesweeper level 500 (Gold Grandmaster) but no matter how many games I play now the level doesn't change. I assumed Diamond Grandmaster was a possibility and then an indefinite...
  9. use advanced installation and management features not showing

in XboX Insiders
    use advanced installation and management features not showing: use advanced installation and management features is not there, i am on windows 11 submitted by /u/Geese_Dude [link] [comments]
  10. Im having issues launching a game and the main fix is to disable "Use advanced installation...

in XboX Insiders
    Im having issues launching a game and the main fix is to disable "Use advanced installation...: I am a member of Xbox Gaming services, so what is happening and how can I fix it? submitted by /u/Letsgonats42 [link] [comments]