Advanced Exchange

Discus and support Advanced Exchange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. How long did it actually take? My Advanced Exchange order has been pending for 3 days now and can't even get hold of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rikanio, Nov 3, 2018.

1. rikanio
    rikanio Guest

Advanced Exchange

How long did it actually take?

My Advanced Exchange order has been pending for 3 days now and can't even get hold of anyone to ask - the chat box thing seems broken at the moment :/

:)

rikanio, Nov 3, 2018
  2. gotchang
    gotchang Guest
    Advanced exchange

Tomorrow is the last day before I'm suppose to get an email from the advocacy team- it's been pushed back everytime I called and ask why I wasn't contacted. Been through 3 now and the latest one I received on an advanced exchange was a used one with an
    error code- so if you add the total time it's been well over 3 weeks on just this last exchange. Talk to someone different everytime so they don't care what they tell you. Advocacy team can't respond because they have no solutions- I was originally told
    I was one of very few people having issues but after venting in these forums you just see issue after issue. I've been on live for 6-7 yrs now and I have never had so many problems with a console- everytime I've had to call and trouble shoot or uninstall and
    reinstall my disks I have told them that everything will be cool with me if you send me a working Xbox one- and that's 3 consoles with no luck. So I'm left just waiting still from this phantom advocacy team.

gotchang, Nov 3, 2018
  3. Advanced exchange?

Problem is Akame that a lot of the time Microsoft aren't sending new consoles but refurbished ones.

Why hold the price of a new console console if they aren't providing the customer with a new console.

NonSportsGirl, Nov 3, 2018
  4. FreeAndSay
    FreeAndSay Guest

Advanced Exchange

FreeAndSay, Nov 3, 2018
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

Advanced Exchange

The Advanced Exchange is a great option. When you receive your replacement console, you will want to immediately pack up your broken console and return it ASAP, following the instructions included in the replacement package.

You would be charged the price of a console IF Microsoft does not receive your broken console within the specified time-frame. Unless you tampered with your console, you won't have any issues. In the event they determine you have tampered with the console,
    and thus voided the warranty, they would simply return your defective machine, and expect you to return the replacement they sent you. My guess is that you have not tampered with the console, so no worries. :)
  6. SoberLion Win User

Advance exchange

Yes mine arrived on Friday, it all seems ok, everything working so far fingers crossed.
  7. Fizzle Wizzle Win User

Advance exchange

I'm in the same boat as you, just hoping the next one I get doesn't do the same thing
  8. BusGod Win User

Advanced exchange

So you got nowhere huh? No case number/reference number nothing? What did they say? Nothing? So far what I read is FedEx screwed up, they need to fix it. Don't give up, be persistent, and polite, and speak to a supervisor or manager.
  9. BusGod Win User

Advanced exchange

Well I would call them. Forget the email, get on the phone and ask for some assistance. 800-4-MYXBOX. Explain the situation and that your working with the Advocacy team but still haven't seen a resolution.

Good Luck!
Thema:

Advanced Exchange

1. Advanced Exchange - Similar Threads - Advanced Exchange

2. Advance warfare supply drops not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advance warfare supply drops not showing up: I buy 13 advanced warfare supply drops for 10$ but it's not showing up at all on my Xbox series s is there a way to get them because I tried everything but nothing is working... help...
  3. xbox insider no advanced features section

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider no advanced features section: Hello, I was going to install a Turkish patch for Shadow of War, but we need to open a setting to be able to install patches on Xbox Game Pass. The setting is "advanced installation and management...
  4. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  5. Cod advanced warfare won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  6. COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions: Help! We are trying to play EXO Zombies Local Play on split screen. We have always played in the same position. We have just purchased Xbox X and when we login to play it flips our positions. No...
  7. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility: Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 anymore because I lost the second disc....
  8. Minesweeper Level Advancement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Level Advancement: I've reached Minesweeper level 500 (Gold Grandmaster) but no matter how many games I play now the level doesn't change. I assumed Diamond Grandmaster was a possibility and then an indefinite...
  9. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...
  10. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...