Advanced exchange service available

Discus and support Advanced exchange service available in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a problem with my xbox one s, practically when I play some games like the last COD or PUBG, often the game crashes, and the TV... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jakedega92, Dec 18, 2017.

1. jakedega92
    jakedega92 Guest

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my xbox one s, practically when I play some games like the last COD or PUBG, often the game crashes, and the TV emits an annoying sound.

I tried several software tests with Microsoft support but we did not solve it.

I have read that you can participate in our advanced exchange program. Could I leave my xbox one s and take a new xbox one x giving the difference? thank you

:)

jakedega92, Dec 18, 2017
  2. IceJaiden
    IceJaiden Guest
    Disk Drive Issue

Well you could return to your retailer for a exchange or call support up to ask for a repair at a service centre or even a advanced exchange.

IceJaiden, Dec 18, 2017
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    disc drive problem

Just did an advanced exchange.... 2 days and had my new X1. Sent the dud back yesterday.... great service....

kingvas78, Dec 18, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Afraid not.

The advanced exchange doesn't work like that.

What they do is take the price of the console from your bank account ( a placeholder) & send you a replacement console which will be the same type of console you are sending in for repair.

You then have a certain amount of time to send of your broken console & once they receive it & inspect it they then refund the money.

If you want a xbox one x then you would need to buy one separately.

Daft Badger, Dec 18, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Afraid not.

The advanced exchange doesn't work like that.

What they do is take the price of the console from your bank account ( a placeholder) & send you a replacement console which will be the same type of console you are sending in for repair.

You then have a certain amount of time to send of your broken console & once they receive it & inspect it they then refund the money.

If you want a xbox one x then you would need to buy one separately.
  6. LopezDaCannon Win User

Advanced Exchange - Beware

Did anyone receive a service fee of $15 for the advance exchange ?
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

My xbox one S makes a grinding noise when I turn it on or insert a game.

My day one Xbox One console had an issue with grinding non Blu-ray specific discs. I had to get the console replaced unfortunately. I was able to get an Advanced Exchange of the console so I was never without a system luckily.

So if you absolutely need to send teh system in for repair/replacement. Ask about the Advanced Exchange option to see if it's available to you. I'll provide more information about the Advanced Exchange Program below.

16. ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR ADVANCE EXCHANGE PROGRAM

In certain countries, Microsoft offers an Advance Exchange Program, under which you can receive a device prior to shipping back your device to Microsoft for service, with certain conditions. If you want to participate in the Advanced Exchange program, Microsoft
    will send you a replacement Microsoft Device (the “Advance Exchange Product”) before you send your Microsoft Device to us, under the following conditions:

• Your Microsoft Device must comply with the terms of the warranty, guarantee or extended service contract;
    • Your Microsoft Device will not qualify for this program if, after we receive it, there is evidence of physical or liquid damage, abuse, etc. or other exclusions from your Microsoft Device’s warranty, guarantee or extended service contract;
    • The Advance Exchange Product will be shipped to you in a box that includes a prepaid shipping label; and
    • You must use the prepaid shipping label to return the Microsoft Device for which you received an Advanced Exchange Product and are requesting Service. You will need to return your original Microsoft Device in the same box within 14 days of receiving the
      replacement Advanced Exchange Product.
    • To guarantee that the original Microsoft Device is returned, we will need to take your credit card number. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED, provided you return the original Microsoft Device (with the serial number you have provided to us) within 14
      days of receiving the Advanced Exchange Product.
    • A nominal fee may appear on your card from Microsoft, verifying that funds are available in your account (the nominal fee will be refunded); this is not a charge. You will be charged the replacement and handling fee equal to the current MSRP of the device
      or accessory, if: (1) we do not receive the original Microsoft Device back within 14 days from the date you took delivery of the replacement device as indicated by the carrier’s tracking system; (2) the device is not under warranty; and/or (3) the device is
      excluded from warranty or service (has physical damage, for example).
    If you have any questions, please contact support at
    http://support.microsoft.com
  8. IceJaiden Win User

Disk Drive Issue

Well you could return to your retailer for a exchange or call support up to ask for a repair at a service centre or even a advanced exchange.
  9. KLRSKIR Win User

Advanced Exchange

The Advanced Exchange is a great option. When you receive your replacement console, you will want to immediately pack up your broken console and return it ASAP, following the instructions included in the replacement package.

You would be charged the price of a console IF Microsoft does not receive your broken console within the specified time-frame. Unless you tampered with your console, you won't have any issues. In the event they determine you have tampered with the console,
    and thus voided the warranty, they would simply return your defective machine, and expect you to return the replacement they sent you. My guess is that you have not tampered with the console, so no worries. :)
Thema:

1. Advanced exchange service available - Similar Threads - Advanced exchange service

2. Advance warfare supply drops not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advance warfare supply drops not showing up: I buy 13 advanced warfare supply drops for 10$ but it's not showing up at all on my Xbox series s is there a way to get them because I tried everything but nothing is working... help...
  3. xbox insider no advanced features section

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider no advanced features section: Hello, I was going to install a Turkish patch for Shadow of War, but we need to open a setting to be able to install patches on Xbox Game Pass. The setting is "advanced installation and management...
  4. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  5. Cod advanced warfare won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  6. COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions: Help! We are trying to play EXO Zombies Local Play on split screen. We have always played in the same position. We have just purchased Xbox X and when we login to play it flips our positions. No...
  7. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility: Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 anymore because I lost the second disc....
  8. Minesweeper Level Advancement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Level Advancement: I've reached Minesweeper level 500 (Gold Grandmaster) but no matter how many games I play now the level doesn't change. I assumed Diamond Grandmaster was a possibility and then an indefinite...
  9. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...
  10. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...