Advanced Exchange - Old Unit

Discus and support Advanced Exchange - Old Unit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just a quick one for anyone who has used the Advanced Exchange (UK), I was under the impression the UPS driver took my old console in the box but he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WilkoLFC5, Jan 2, 2014.

1. WilkoLFC5
    WilkoLFC5 Guest

Just a quick one for anyone who has used the Advanced Exchange (UK), I was under the impression the UPS driver took my old console in the box but he didn't seem to think so, now I'm stuck with the old unit packaged up and ready to go, anyone else had this
    problem, do I ring them to arrange collection or go through the website? Thanks

:)

WilkoLFC5, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Can't read disc error... (0x80820002)

Thanks for reply. Have gone for the Advanced Exchange/Repair program. The new unit works perfectly. Sending this duff one back

KillerConnor101, Jan 2, 2014
  3. azstang95
    azstang95 Guest
    blu ray player stuttering

Thanks again Flipsy, I setup the advanced exchange and my new unit should be here on wed. Hopefully it works better...

azstang95, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Major Keebler Win User

Advance exchange console refurbed unit?

Lower serial number doesn't mean it's a refurb. It means they created backstock to be able to handle inevitable exchanges.
  5. azstang95 Win User

blu ray player stuttering

Thanks again Flipsy, I setup the advanced exchange and my new unit should be here on wed. Hopefully it works better...
  6. KillerConnor101 Win User

Can't read disc error... (0x80820002)

Thanks for reply. Have gone for the Advanced Exchange/Repair program. The new unit works perfectly. Sending this duff one back
  7. WilkoLFC5 Win User

What's better, Same Unit Repair, or Advance Exchange?

Just a quick one for anyone who has used the Advanced Exchange, I was under the impression the UPS driver took my old console in the box but he didn't seem to think so, now I'm stuck with the old unit packaged up and ready to go, anyone else had this problem,
    do I ring them to arrange collection or go through the website? Thanks
  8. KLRSKIR Win User

Advanced Exchange

The Advanced Exchange is a great option. When you receive your replacement console, you will want to immediately pack up your broken console and return it ASAP, following the instructions included in the replacement package.

You would be charged the price of a console IF Microsoft does not receive your broken console within the specified time-frame. Unless you tampered with your console, you won't have any issues. In the event they determine you have tampered with the console,
    and thus voided the warranty, they would simply return your defective machine, and expect you to return the replacement they sent you. My guess is that you have not tampered with the console, so no worries. :)
Thema:

1. Advanced Exchange - Old Unit - Similar Threads - Advanced Exchange Old

2. Advance warfare supply drops not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advance warfare supply drops not showing up: I buy 13 advanced warfare supply drops for 10$ but it's not showing up at all on my Xbox series s is there a way to get them because I tried everything but nothing is working... help...
  3. xbox insider no advanced features section

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider no advanced features section: Hello, I was going to install a Turkish patch for Shadow of War, but we need to open a setting to be able to install patches on Xbox Game Pass. The setting is "advanced installation and management...
  4. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  5. Cod advanced warfare won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  6. COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions: Help! We are trying to play EXO Zombies Local Play on split screen. We have always played in the same position. We have just purchased Xbox X and when we login to play it flips our positions. No...
  7. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility: Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 anymore because I lost the second disc....
  8. Minesweeper Level Advancement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Level Advancement: I've reached Minesweeper level 500 (Gold Grandmaster) but no matter how many games I play now the level doesn't change. I assumed Diamond Grandmaster was a possibility and then an indefinite...
  9. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...
  10. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...