Adv File Explorer on XBOX SS memory problem

Discus and support Adv File Explorer on XBOX SS memory problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When deleting files in Adv File Explorer(Full trust), the hard disk space is not released (for example, I deleted a 9GB file and nothing has changed)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Рэй Прокофьев, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Adv File Explorer on XBOX SS memory problem

When deleting files in Adv File Explorer(Full trust), the hard disk space is not released (for example, I deleted a 9GB file and nothing has changed) as a result, I have one gigabyte left

:)

Рэй Прокофьев, Mar 19, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Because you cant

One the app No longer has file access it was disabled a long time ago

You can only use the.storage management app.built into settings you can search forums and.even ask the developer
  3. Georges C. Win User

Can My Xbox Account get banned for using adv file explorer (full trust) On Xbox

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nathan, when referring to app adv file explorer, it was downloaded directly from the Xbox store or Microsoft, because I think there are some Apps that make this service show folders in the Microsoft store in the Apps part.
  4. Mt 11 5 Win User

My files explorer problem

I was able to translate the note the dev put into an update he posted here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmVVgHNol08&t=2s. I don't speak Portuguese and therefore got lost about halfway through the video, but Google Translate gives me the following when I paste in his comment: "Last Xbox update stopped the app from working. I'm already working out a solution, but it's still necessary to wait a bit, next week I may have news. In the new Xbox Insider update Microsoft is limiting access to Xbox folders related to the system and external storage, if the change is implemented in regular Xbox updates, it will no longer be possible to use this or any other method to add mod or move the folders Xbox apps and games." This was posted Oct 10, so either he is still working on it as per his first part, or worst case scenario has hit and his second part holds true where it sounds more final that the app is permanently broken. I can't tell which, so I'm hoping he just needs more time while expecting the worst and not holding my breath.
  5. Mt 11 5 Win User

My files explorer problem

I think he literally meant "My Files Explorer" which is a non-MS app and not the one that you are referring to. Dev is Marcelo de Souza. Link is: https://www.microsoft.com/p/my-files-explorer/9msrp54s8d43. I also think he meant version 2.0.66.70, as that is the version I have, is currently showing as the latest, and I can no longer see hardly anything in that app whereas a month ago I could move files all around with it. Any tips as to what broke that app? Did the Xbox get an update that restricted its access, and if so, how can we grant it the permission again? FYI, I'm on Xbox One Series X.
  6. NickZoppa Win User

File Explorer Removed Problem

If you download the photos app, you should still see your photos are not deleted. MY personal gripe with this new update is that theres no way to change my background from that file explorer, bc the photos app doesn't let you
Thema:

1. Adv File Explorer on XBOX SS memory problem - Similar Threads - Adv File Explorer

2. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  3. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  4. How do i get my files off of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get my files off of it?: Xbox one (Advanced warfare edition) the xbox light comes on but no picture comes up on tv. Swapped power supply and hdmi. e93c2ea9-2a38-4fb9-952e-e75cab9beba0
  5. loading full game adv warefare to xbox 1 from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    loading full game adv warefare to xbox 1 from disc: hi all Splabicardo - suffers from extreme lag on advance war fare. Is there anyway we can load all game to xbox 1 so we don't have to use the disc 63548f2d-f734-4644-a24c-5b977d994dab
  6. CoD Adv Warfare TDM score limit increased from 76 to 100?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Adv Warfare TDM score limit increased from 76 to 100?: ive already posted on the enforcement page about this, talked with customer support, and even have activision looking in to this, because its more like someone has modded the lobbies than a update...
  7. Genius Gamerz [GGz] recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genius Gamerz [GGz] recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members: -Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.- E.F. Schumacher About Us...
  8. Genius Gamerz recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genius Gamerz recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members: Genius Gamerz was founded in 2013. Our goal was to have a solid 4 man squad to dominate the 3-5 man bracket in Clam wars. We did that. On the PC platform. Now we are expanding to the console...
  9. c.o.d. adv. war not working on my xbox one please help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    c.o.d. adv. war not working on my xbox one please help?: hi please email me back I bought call of duty advanced war on 360...not working on my xbox one? c3ec8591-3c21-4903-a03d-ab74445edf04
  10. recent update patch for cod adv

in XBoX on Consoles
    recent update patch for cod adv: recent update COD can't change loadout goes into spectator mode or freezes controller. 69877dc8-665f-4b9b-8e3f-73f95304b5e0