Adult Account not working.

Discus and support Adult Account not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account for Microsoft is a Child account but i'm a adult and when i look at my setting its has the right birth date, but the account won't update to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jackman1204, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Jackman1204
    Jackman1204 Guest

My account for Microsoft is a Child account but i'm a adult and when i look at my setting its has the right birth date, but the account won't update to Adult so i can't get M rated games. Please help!

Thankyou!

:)

Jackman1204, Jan 3, 2016
  2. Alex Herbert
    Alex Herbert Guest
    Xbox Adult account accidently deleted

Hi I have just got an Xbox one for X mas and I made account and it was all working
    I then bought gold and I was fine until I tried to buy a £35 giftcard (today) to buy the BO3 Season pass and I got the 35 on the console to buy it and when I tried to buy it of the store it said I wasn't allowed and I needed to change settings in online privacy and allow buying online
    turns out my brother had deleted the adult account and I can't get back on it as It is deleted I have tried creating new adult accounts but they wont work on allowing my account Sherbertlemons0 to buy stuff how do create a new account to be the adult of Sherbertlemons0 as it wont let me buy stuff
    please help me anybody as I have spent £75 this month on stuff for xbox and don't really want to create a new account what do I do and how can I create another new adult account for Sherbertlemons0???
    much appreciated Sherbertlemons0 x

Alex Herbert, Jan 3, 2016
  3. XBOX BETA

So ive tried to use Xbox Beta to change to a custom profile picture but its not working for me says I need to be 18 but I'm 22 even my account says its an adult account I'm not sure why it isn't reading my account and registering it as an adult account please
    help my gamertag is

Lil Queen 4699, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Adult Account not working.

the account may not have "graduated" properly...call customer support because they can fix that

Crystal Chapman, May 11, 2016
  5. Crystal Chapman Win User

the account may not have "graduated" properly...call customer support because they can fix that
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cant use custom gamer pics

you need to be an adult account you cannot change the age of your account after creation if the age of your account originally was set above 18 by now.remove it from the family and see what happens if it works you are an adult

If not it will ask you to add another adult account

Adult privacy settings isn't an adult account fyi
  7. Tom From Norway Win User

Cant join clubs or create

1. Create another microsoft account and xbox account
    2. Add the account with the problem as a child to the family
    3. Change the setting from the "Adult" account
    4. Then remove the "adult" account from the family

Worked for me atleast.
  8. Jacyintha Win User

Family Member Can't Use MS Points I've Granted

Are they trying to download from the website or the console? If it doesn't work from the both, try EA, but while the account is treated as a child account, its still an adult account and adults can by from the website.
  9. sailordog_5367 Win User

Xbox game bar looking for group is not working please help.

i am an adult account and it did not work.
Thema:

1. Adult Account not working. - Similar Threads - Adult Account working

2. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  3. Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?: My American (adult) freind has gifted me this game and it has never delivered! 40 euros doen thr drain! Please help me with changing any parental controls settings regarding receiving gifts...
  4. How can I turn my child account into an adult account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I turn my child account into an adult account?: My microsoft account is apart of a family, where this account is a child account and another account is the parent. I am now 19 and am trying to buy a game off the microsoft store but it says I...
  5. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  6. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  7. How do i change a child account to an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a child account to an adult account: I can not make my account an adult account even though i am 18 years old and it says that on the account on Microsoft as well 72148e57-0e98-465d-9461-d6c200a7ec0b
  8. How do I change to an Adult account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change to an Adult account?: I created this account back around 2016, when I was not legally recognized as an adult. Now, 2 years have passed since I legally became an adult, but I still have child restrictions on my account...
  9. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  10. Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts?: Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts? * Original title: Favourite Online Notification work for which accounts...