Adult account issues

Discus and support Adult account issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Me And my account are "adult" but I still can't change to a custom gamertag on xbox live. What do I do? 2e0cae6b-de94-4b34-9fde-958529319211 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CharlieEriksson, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Adult account issues

Me And my account are "adult" but I still can't change to a custom gamertag on xbox live. What do I do?

:)

CharlieEriksson, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Account issues

Once you have the parental account issues sorted, then you can promote your account to an adult account.

Photonimus, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Child account does not appear in Xbox Family

The adult account is and the child account is XIII Whipwreck.

The child account does not appear under the Family while logged into the adult account, but I can see listed as the adult account for XIII Whipwreck while logged in as the child account.

There's some sort of bug where I cannot change the settings and it has restricted buying DLC on the child account. I have no issues on the Xbox 360 with buying off the marketplace, only

off the Xbox One do I have issues

WithyGrain17711, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Adult account issues

Follow these steps!

1. Go to the Change gamer tag page at account.xbox.com.
    2. Sign in using the Microsoft account email address and password associated with your gamertag.
    3. Enter your new gamertag, and then select Check Availability.
    4. Once you find an available gamer tag, click Claim it.
    5. Note If your gamer tag was created for you when you initially signed up for Xbox (meaning you did not choose it yourself), you can change it one time for free. Additional Xbox gamer tag changes cost extra. If you created your own gamer
      tag at signup and want to change it, you will be charged (fee varies by region and currency)

SUPERSOAKERx69, Aug 19, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Depends on the way you have registered your account for xbox live. If you have registered an account under 18+ of age that is a child account

To verify your account privileges you may contact support as well: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Nov 5, 2018
  6. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

Adult account issues

Follow these steps!

1. Go to the Change gamer tag page at account.xbox.com.
    2. Sign in using the Microsoft account email address and password associated with your gamertag.
    3. Enter your new gamertag, and then select Check Availability.
    4. Once you find an available gamer tag, click Claim it.
    5. Note If your gamer tag was created for you when you initially signed up for Xbox (meaning you did not choose it yourself), you can change it one time for free. Additional Xbox gamer tag changes cost extra. If you created your own gamer
      tag at signup and want to change it, you will be charged (fee varies by region and currency)
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Adult account issues

Depends on the way you have registered your account for xbox live. If you have registered an account under 18+ of age that is a child account

To verify your account privileges you may contact support as well: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. ngocphi Win User

Adult Account Issue

Removing the parental account doesn't make you an adult account it only makes it harder for you to change your settings until you reads an parental account

Only father time can make you an adult
  9. ngocphi Win User

Adult Account Issue

no setting will help you

Custom gamer pics are for adults accounts only
  10. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox adult account issue

Hello Nicholas!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Could you tell me exactly if you are encountering any errors?

An adult account means the user is 18 years of age or older. This is the only indicative, and by your report, your account is already in this situation.

I look forward to hearing from you, friend.
Thema:

Adult account issues

1. Adult account issues - Similar Threads - Adult account issues

2. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  3. How do i change a child account to an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a child account to an adult account: I can not make my account an adult account even though i am 18 years old and it says that on the account on Microsoft as well 72148e57-0e98-465d-9461-d6c200a7ec0b
  4. How do I change to an Adult account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change to an Adult account?: I created this account back around 2016, when I was not legally recognized as an adult. Now, 2 years have passed since I legally became an adult, but I still have child restrictions on my account...
  5. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  6. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  7. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  8. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  9. Change Adult Account into Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Adult Account into Child Account: I accidentally made what was supposed to be a child account an adult account and I need to change it but it's not letting me. I don't want to delete all of the progress on the account tho....
  10. Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account: In Fortnite, I am trying to buying VBucks. My Microsoft store account is charged. but Fortnite keeps asking me for parental permission. I am an adult. how can i erase parental permission setting....