ads

Discus and support ads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i don't mind the ads, but when they take me down from a game in progress and i lose the bingos and power ups/bingos then it gets annoying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BEA TRINDAL, Sep 20, 2017.

1. BEA TRINDAL
    BEA TRINDAL Guest

ads

i don't mind the ads, but when they take me down from a game in progress and i lose the bingos and power ups/bingos then it gets annoying

:)

BEA TRINDAL, Sep 20, 2017
  2. RArsenault
    RArsenault Guest
    Ads, ads, ads!

Obviously it is more important to insert as many ads as possible than to have a good working application! Playing Sudoku is indeed extremely annoying due to the ads loading time. Also, this application as well as Microsoft Mahjong are the only two applications
    that trigger my graphics card cooling fan to run even though it looks to me that the graphics used are pretty simple. are there hidden bugs in there?

RArsenault, Sep 20, 2017
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Sep 20, 2017
  4. ads

Hey there SolidElm8091376,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo and the game crashing during ad playback. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this. Be sure to try on another device as well if you can, just to see if it's consistently happening.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 21, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Ads, ads, ads!

Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  6. NVissah Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

Too many adds. They shouldhave used that space in a different way. Period.
  7. BlitheThunder94 Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

[quote user="GUN5L1NGER"]

I think I saw something yesterday about Sony patenting in-game commercial breaks.

[/quote]Yes.Sony did patent in game ads for FREE to play games.Not sure how that would work out.I know I would never play a free to play game if ads would pop up.Have to wait to see how they place the ads.
  8. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

[quote user="Anytyme23"]

Microsoft should make the service cheaper if they have to put all these ads but will they, unfortunately not.

[/quote]

That would be a fair advantage to having adverts all over the interface. Either a reduction in the price of Live or more features?
  9. GUN5L1NGER Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

[quote user="LordVonDoom"]

[quote user=""]

I think I saw something yesterday about Sony patenting in-game commercial breaks.

[/quote]Its for free to play games.Not games you pay for.If that were to happen I just would never ever play a free to play game.

[/quote]

It may be just for free to play games now. Just wait. I've already seen in-game advertising in Rainbow Six Vegas and many other games. It's only a matter of time before you have to sit through a commercial before advancing to the next
    level in every $60 game you buy.
Thema:

ads

1. ads - Similar Threads - ads

2. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  3. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  6. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  7. Ads in Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads in Game Pass Games?: Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting...
  8. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  9. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  10. Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends: Golf with Friends Online + Local on Xbox Need some help getting 3 players in a game. I am hosting a friends only lobby online. I invited my friend (friend A) to the lobby. They joined ok. On...