ads

Discus and support ads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i don't mind the ads, but when they take me down from a game in progress and i lose the bingos and power ups/bingos then it gets annoying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BEA TRINDAL, Sep 20, 2017.

1. BEA TRINDAL
    BEA TRINDAL Guest

ads

i don't mind the ads, but when they take me down from a game in progress and i lose the bingos and power ups/bingos then it gets annoying

:)

BEA TRINDAL, Sep 20, 2017
  2. RArsenault
    RArsenault Guest
    Ads, ads, ads!

Obviously it is more important to insert as many ads as possible than to have a good working application! Playing Sudoku is indeed extremely annoying due to the ads loading time. Also, this application as well as Microsoft Mahjong are the only two applications
    that trigger my graphics card cooling fan to run even though it looks to me that the graphics used are pretty simple. are there hidden bugs in there?

RArsenault, Sep 20, 2017
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Sep 20, 2017
  4. ads

Hey there SolidElm8091376,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo and the game crashing during ad playback. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this. Be sure to try on another device as well if you can, just to see if it's consistently happening.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 21, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Ads, ads, ads!

Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  6. NVissah Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

Too many adds. They shouldhave used that space in a different way. Period.
  7. BlitheThunder94 Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

[quote user="GUN5L1NGER"]

I think I saw something yesterday about Sony patenting in-game commercial breaks.

[/quote]Yes.Sony did patent in game ads for FREE to play games.Not sure how that would work out.I know I would never play a free to play game if ads would pop up.Have to wait to see how they place the ads.
  8. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

[quote user="Anytyme23"]

Microsoft should make the service cheaper if they have to put all these ads but will they, unfortunately not.

[/quote]

That would be a fair advantage to having adverts all over the interface. Either a reduction in the price of Live or more features?
  9. GUN5L1NGER Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

[quote user="LordVonDoom"]

[quote user=""]

I think I saw something yesterday about Sony patenting in-game commercial breaks.

[/quote]Its for free to play games.Not games you pay for.If that were to happen I just would never ever play a free to play game.

[/quote]

It may be just for free to play games now. Just wait. I've already seen in-game advertising in Rainbow Six Vegas and many other games. It's only a matter of time before you have to sit through a commercial before advancing to the next
    level in every $60 game you buy.
Thema:

ads

1. ads - Similar Threads - ads

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  7. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  8. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  9. Points not being added

in XBoX on Windows
    Points not being added: For over a year, I've been getting things on Xbox and have only been given 10 points per purchase and it's usually a full-release game. It is possible my setting? Or maybe something else?...
  10. What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.

in XboX Insiders
    What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.: Is this really a feature they are thinking about adding permanently? I can't tell you not only how aggravating I found that. To the point that I almost turned off and choose to do something else...