Ads Suck Suck Suck

Discus and support Ads Suck Suck Suck in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not paying $10 for a subscription to puzzles so I will put up with ads except: 1) when the game stops working for 15 to 20 seconds while ads are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin der Kinderen, Jul 20, 2017.

  1. Ads Suck Suck Suck


    I'm not paying $10 for a subscription to puzzles so I will put up with ads except:

    1) when the game stops working for 15 to 20 seconds while ads are loading

    2) when some woman throwing paint at a wall shouts out HEY! and scares the hell out of me

    3) when sleazy ads are presented and it's not always an adult at the helm

    This is like the dredges of advertising. The bottom of the barrel. The implementation is flawed and the ads themselves are demeaning. But worse... when paint lady yell HEY!!!!! and I spill my coffee in my lap it gets freaking dangerous.

    Go ahead, pay for the app with ads but stop yelling at me and stop delaying the play. It is broken.

    Thank you,

    Kev

    :)
     
    Kevin der Kinderen, Jul 20, 2017
    #1
  2. theman72HG
    theman72HG Guest
    What happened ?

    It sucks loved watching them plus the other stuff , now where left with zilch besides ads ads ads lol
     
    theman72HG, Jul 20, 2017
    #2
  3. So... the game sucks?

    I went and played it at a friend's house, and it's actually not as bad as the reviews would make you think. That said, it's a rental at best. There's truly no scares, and you feel too invincible.
     
    pietastesgood, Jul 20, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Ads Suck Suck Suck

    OK Fowl, Jul 24, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Ads Suck Suck Suck

    Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  6. closingracer Win User

    Sucks to Suck

    That happened to me with 2k12 and when it did I sold the game... did it on my like 4-5 year pro PG Starter as well and was 2nd in MVP voting when it happened.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

    Sucks to suck ig

    Don't forget that the Xbox has the early access to preview builds of games which I think is really cool.
  8. smileskybird Win User

    Sucks to suck ig

    Xbox Scorpio is due out later this year. It's hardware specs will thrash PS4 Pro. Xbox also has Microsoft, the world's biggest software company, Microsoft utilizes 300,000+ servers worldwide for Xbox Live, more than what Sony can say for their PSN. Xbox
    also has been doing Party Chat longer than the competition. Xbox 360 has Party Chat. PS3 doesn't. Microsoft owns Minecraft and Skype. And Microsoft acknowledges Australian and New Zealand legal rights in their terms of service. Sony doesn't. Xbox has Kinect.
    And Xbox has Play Anywhere, a feature which lets you play your Xbox 1 games on your Windows 10 PC (select titles).

    Make sure you're with a good ISP. Cable/fibre/VDSL broadband is better than ADSL Broadband. I have 100mb/s download and 10mb/s upload with Vodafone NZ. You may get better service too if you live in a city rather than a small town or rural area, due to lack
    of service in those areas compared to more urban areas. Microsoft only utilizes 15,000 worldwide for Xbox 360. But with Xbox 1, they utilize much more, 300,000+. Xbox Scorpio will have faster bandwidth, more RAM, a faster CPU, HDR, and 4k Blu-ray disc drive,
    specs which not even PS4 Pro can beat. Sony owns Blu-ray yet they don't implement a 4k Blu-ray drive on their PS4 Pro. Microsoft has also created an official feedback site:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas . Picture quality is also down to game developers too. If you want quality, go PC, but be prepared to pay more for a high end
    PC that brings you that quality. Xbox Scorpio will bring near to that, quality, with the added simplicity of being a console.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

    Sucks to suck ig

    If all your worried about is graphics then buy a decent gaming pc.

    At the end of the day though if a game is **** then it's ****,no matter how pretty it looks.
Thema:

Ads Suck Suck Suck

Loading...
  1. Ads Suck Suck Suck - Similar Threads - Ads Suck Suck

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...