Ads running on a loop

Discus and support Ads running on a loop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my laptop running Windows 8. When I try to play my Daily Challenge game, the online ad is running on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CheesyBoar9690, Dec 29, 2017.

  1. Ads running on a loop


    I have the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my laptop running Windows 8. When I try to play my Daily Challenge game, the online ad is running on a loop over and over, with no way to close and will not advance to the actual game. What do I do?

    :)
     
    CheesyBoar9690, Dec 29, 2017
    #1
  2. CrusenTower
    CrusenTower Guest
    When will they fix the ADS

    Ether they run in an endless loop or there is no X to exit the ads
     
    CrusenTower, Dec 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest
    Ads running at a snailspace

    Hi,

    The Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a free app which is already built-in to Windows 10. If you want an ad-free version of the app, you can purchase the Premium version of the app from Windows Store.

    In the meantime, you can also reset the app by uninstalling and reinstalling it.

    Here’s how:

    1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    3. Type the following command to uninstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage
    4. Hit Enter.  
    5. Restart your computer.
    6. After restarting your computer, go to the Windows PowerShell as administrator again and then type the following command to install the apps back to your computer: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register
      “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
    7. Hit Enter.

    You can also change your privacy settings to turn off your advertising ID to disable targeted ads on your computer.

    1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then go to
      Settings
      .
    2. Click Privacy, and then turn off the Let apps use my advertising ID for experiences across apps.

    Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.
     
    Loraine Mon, Dec 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Edgar Crowley Win User

    Minesweeper Ad Loop

    Rodrigo Oliver, your suggestion did not improve the situation.
  5. Edgar Crowley Win User

    Minesweeper Ad Loop

    Repairing, resetting and uninstalling-downloading do not work.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Minesweeper Ad Loop

    Hi Ed, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Please, reset the store:

    Press the Windows key +R

    Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

    Restart your PC.

    Then, repair the XBOX app installation:

    Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Restore

    Then, on the same page, press Repair.

    Let me know if it works!
  7. LawrenceGhirardi Win User

    Stuck on the Ad

    It looks like the ad is on an endless loop
  8. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Season pass or not???

    Unless there is new TranZit loops added in every map pack, I won't be getting it.
Thema:

Ads running on a loop

Loading...
  1. Ads running on a loop - Similar Threads - Ads running loop

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Crashes as soon as the ad starts to run.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Crashes as soon as the ad starts to run.: My original Desktop computer OS was Windows 7, I updated it to 8, to 8.1 and finally 10. For each instance Microsoft Solitaire Collection ran well. I was having some OS 10 issues (with not being...