Ads repeatedly shut down Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Ads repeatedly shut down Microsoft Solitaire Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch a game in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection (both Daily Challenge or Event), most (but not all) of the ads will shut down the collection... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmokyCrescent9, Dec 27, 2017.

  1. Ads repeatedly shut down Microsoft Solitaire Collection


    When I launch a game in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection (both Daily Challenge or Event), most (but not all) of the ads will shut down the collection after they play. In particular, these are the Spanish ads (since I am in Mexico),
    such as Coca Cola, Sunglass Hut, and several others. Please correct the advertisement program.

    :)
     
    SmokyCrescent9, Dec 27, 2017
    #1
  2. IanTempleton
    IanTempleton Guest
    Crashes after ads

    Updated PC to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Creator edition today - now Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes after some (but not all) ads.. Ads show ok until very end and progress bar gets almost to the end then the app just shuts down!!!
     
    IanTempleton, Dec 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Cwuin
    Cwuin Guest
    App crashing

    Microsoft Solitaire Collection crashes when the video ads are loaded.
     
    Cwuin, Dec 27, 2017
    #3
  4. Ads repeatedly shut down Microsoft Solitaire Collection

    Thank you so much! The problematic ads have disappeared and I have not experienced a shutdown in 3 days. I appreciate the solution, amigos!
     
    SmokyCrescent9, Jan 5, 2018
    #4
  5. SmokyCrescent9 Win User

    Ads repeatedly shut down Microsoft Solitaire Collection

    Thank you so much! The problematic ads have disappeared and I have not experienced a shutdown in 3 days. I appreciate the solution, amigos!
  6. Charlotte Cody Win User

    Can't play the game as ads keep repeating....

    The Solitaire Collection ran just fine yesterday. It showed the ad, you viewed the ad, then used the "X" in the top right corner, which brought you back to the solitaire game you were trying to play. Today, after the ad runs, it automatically takes you
    to the Microsoft store. When you exit the store it brings you back to the solitaire game but runs another ad, then brings you to the Microsoft store. This happens repeatedly and you can't get past the ad to play the game. I'm wondering if the free version
    of these games is going to not longer be available, or if MS is planning to fix this issue.
  7. Torres1428 Win User

    counting time

    I'm playing on a computer Microsoft solitaire collection and the so called "Event" where the different games are all on time. And when I'm shutting the program and then the computer the "Event" game still counts. And next morning when I continue playing
    I've got 7-8 or more hours added to my result. In that way I have to finish the game on the same day or not shut down my computer during night.
  8. HappyWunjo Win User

    Sudoku

    Well it happens now in the solitaire collection too. Microsoft should delete that stupid ad.
  9. CHERYLBOGOWITZ Win User

    The ads are locking up the game.

    Wanted to play the daily challenge games of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection 6/23/15. Clicked on the Tri-Peaks icon first. As usual, an ad started to play, but it stopped with just a black screen and froze. I uninstalled the game and restarted my computer.
    I then re-installed the collection and the same thing happened. I rebooted the computer today 6/24/15 and an ad came up and froze the screen black. Down at the bottom of the black screen you see a time bar set to 00 and an opportunity to upgrade to no ads.
    I tried playing the Jigsaw games and they worked fine. It's just the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for me so far. Please find a fix!!!
Thema:

Ads repeatedly shut down Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Loading...
  1. Ads repeatedly shut down Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Ads repeatedly shut

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...