Ads on top of Ads

Discus and support Ads on top of Ads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I getting ads on top of the Bingo Games, while playing a Bingo Game? It sounds like a radio station and is very irritating. Type 2 Diabetics ad... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JazzyFurball450, Oct 16, 2017.

  1. Ads on top of Ads


    Why am I getting ads on top of the Bingo Games, while playing a Bingo Game? It sounds like a radio station and is very irritating. Type 2 Diabetics ad and Seprvia ads on top of each other. Can you please stop these ads without me paying for the upgrade.
    I can't play with this going on. Thank you!

    :)
     
    JazzyFurball450, Oct 16, 2017
    #1
  2. RArsenault
    RArsenault Guest
    Ads, ads, ads!

    Obviously it is more important to insert as many ads as possible than to have a good working application! Playing Sudoku is indeed extremely annoying due to the ads loading time. Also, this application as well as Microsoft Mahjong are the only two applications
    that trigger my graphics card cooling fan to run even though it looks to me that the graphics used are pretty simple. are there hidden bugs in there?
     
    RArsenault, Oct 16, 2017
    #2
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Oct 16, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl Win User

    Ads, ads, ads!

    Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  5. NVissah Win User

    ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

    Too many adds. They shouldhave used that space in a different way. Period.
  6. BlitheThunder94 Win User

    ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

    [quote user="GUN5L1NGER"]

    I think I saw something yesterday about Sony patenting in-game commercial breaks.

    [/quote]Yes.Sony did patent in game ads for FREE to play games.Not sure how that would work out.I know I would never play a free to play game if ads would pop up.Have to wait to see how they place the ads.
  7. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

    ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

    [quote user="Anytyme23"]

    Microsoft should make the service cheaper if they have to put all these ads but will they, unfortunately not.

    [/quote]



    That would be a fair advantage to having adverts all over the interface. Either a reduction in the price of Live or more features?
  8. GUN5L1NGER Win User

    ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

    [quote user="LordVonDoom"]

    [quote user=""]

    I think I saw something yesterday about Sony patenting in-game commercial breaks.

    [/quote]Its for free to play games.Not games you pay for.If that were to happen I just would never ever play a free to play game.

    [/quote]

    It may be just for free to play games now. Just wait. I've already seen in-game advertising in Rainbow Six Vegas and many other games. It's only a matter of time before you have to sit through a commercial before advancing to the next
    level in every $60 game you buy.
Thema:

Ads on top of Ads

Loading...
  1. Ads on top of Ads - Similar Threads - Ads top Ads

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...: I have the most recent update to the xbox beta app (2001.1001.4.0), and a PC-only gamepass subscription. But the homepage for gamepass only features the ad to "Learn more" about gamepass, as...