Ads - just go white screen without going premium how do I fix?
Discus and support Ads - just go white screen without going premium how do I fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Played almost all the games for the month - I get to the last game the ad doesn't load - it's just been going white screen with nothing for 10 min - I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ms D Huntress, Jun 30, 2017.
Thema:
Ads - just go white screen without going premium how do I fix?
Loading...
-
Ads - just go white screen without going premium how do I fix? - Similar Threads - Ads white screen
-
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC
in XboX InsidersFree Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad... -
Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and... -
MJ Daily Challenges - goes to 'ad' but no 'ad' downloads and it remains on a white screen ...
in XBoX Games and AppsMJ Daily Challenges - goes to 'ad' but no 'ad' downloads and it remains on a white screen ...: For the past 3 days I can't open MJ Daily Challenges. When I click on any puzzle it goes to the screen normally displaying and 'ad' however the 'ad' never loads and it stays on this white screen... -
white screen and no ad
in XBoX Games and Appswhite screen and no ad: when i go into sol cards, either single or event, and the ad starts; that's the end, white screen, no ad, no ability to do anything other than x out or end task. been this way for 4 days? come... -
Solitare is hung up on the ad page. I get a white page and nothing else.
in XBoX Games and AppsSolitare is hung up on the ad page. I get a white page and nothing else.: I can't get past the ad page. It only shows up as a white page. a4e6edcb-fea5-4d8b-a765-265094233642