Ads Interfere with Gameplay

Discus and support Ads Interfere with Gameplay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ads are a part of what makes this game free. I get this. (I would happily pay a SINGLE COST to have the game, but I won't pay a yearly subscription.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JHalbhuber, Jul 23, 2017.

  1. JHalbhuber
    JHalbhuber Guest

    Ads Interfere with Gameplay


    Ads are a part of what makes this game free. I get this. (I would happily pay a SINGLE COST to have the game, but I won't pay a yearly subscription. IMHO this is a Stupid Move for your games.)

    Please spend some time and effort on fixing ad load-in and execution. They take over the processor and halt gameplay. If you are in a timed event, then you lose time due to ad load-in. If you are trying to place a piece and an ad loads-in, then you are halted
    and you get a strike marked against you even if you had the correct piece in the correct place.

    Ads work if they don't prevent your users from playing. Please fix this before your users start turning to other, smoother running applications for their puzzle fixes.

    P.S. Take a card (pun intended) from your Solitaire game: do NOT run ads during game execution. Instead run them between puzzles and load-in/out screen.

    :)
     
    JHalbhuber, Jul 23, 2017
    #1
  2. Halo 4 War Games Gameplay

    the game looks absolutely awsome. it looks alot faster plus with the new abilities, i dont imagine anything thats going to interfere the gameplay.
     
    jEBEDIAH bEANZ, Jul 23, 2017
    #2
  3. JohnH212
    JohnH212 Guest
    Ads affect game play-----apparently fixed as of 07/28/2017. Thank you.

    Disagree! Still broken with ads freezing gameplay and being a CPU hog (as of July 31 2017) on Windows PC app.
     
    JohnH212, Jul 23, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Ads Interfere with Gameplay

    OK Fowl, Jul 24, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Ads Interfere with Gameplay

    HI,

    Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
  6. Reklaw X Win User

    Are games really games anymore?

    I just don't care for microtransactions. But I never purchase them so it's not something that interferes with my gameplay
  7. Georges C. Win User

    Xbox One Halo Master Chief Collection stuck searching for players

    Hello again, when the NAT is moderate it can interfere with your online gameplay in some games and servers, ideally it is open.
  8. jEBEDIAH bEANZ Win User

    Halo 4 War Games Gameplay

    the game looks absolutely awsome. it looks alot faster plus with the new abilities, i dont imagine anything thats going to interfere the gameplay.
  9. JohnnyXeo Win User

    Problem with my controls

    Have you added anything into the area that could cause some interference with the controller?
Thema:

Ads Interfere with Gameplay

Loading...
  1. Ads Interfere with Gameplay - Similar Threads - Ads Interfere Gameplay

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...